Jordan VI 'Gatorade' 384664-145 10/21/17

Pretty much. These kids don't get it. They just hear that Nike/JB didn't meet their fiscal objective and they think shoes aren't selling. As homie stated, Nike/JB have retailers by the short hairs. The minute a shoe is ordered, you either pay for it then, or if you have, you use credit (see Shiekh). The only reason Nike/JB is not reaching their goals is because each year they/the market keep raising the bar with their sale forecast to ridiculous numbers. This talk of making certain Nike/JB limited has nothing to do with making money or meeting objectives. It's all about longterm play and perception. It's like the diamond market. You manufacture the scarcity / limited availability of an items and you can create your own future and demand. One family / firm owns and run the whole diamond trade market. In the long run, Copper is and will be more rare than diamonds. Let that sink in for a little bit.
This post is the truth, it reminds me of an episode of Adam Ruins Everything, it broke down the whole inflated diamond industry

wow did my post really get deleted? all i said was that i still need my size and asked if any1 thought a restock is gonna happen, cause i dont pay resell. im trying to grab a pair on restock or see if somebody knows anywhere where my size is by some miracle

is that not allowed anymore? some mod is having a bad day today.

Blessed with this unplanned pickup to end 2017. Let's hope 2018 will be good for all of us Jay collectors. :smokin

mjdalegend.jpg

Last edited:
wow did my post really get deleted? all i said was that i still need my size and asked if any1 thought a restock is gonna happen, cause i dont pay resell. im trying to grab a pair on restock or see if somebody knows anywhere where my size is by some miracle

is that not allowed anymore? some mod is having a bad day today.
It’s not that someone is having a bad day. For limited stuff, posts like “I need size X” are bait posts where you set up transactions in the thread which we don’t want.

And before you reply, know it wasn’t me that deleted it. I’m just trying to give perspective.

It’s not that someone is having a bad day. For limited stuff, posts like “I need size X” are bait posts where you set up transactions in the thread which we don’t want.

And before you reply, know it wasn’t me that deleted it. I’m just trying to give perspective.

oh ok, that was never my intention. i know better than to solicit transactions in the thread. been here too long not to know. i just thought there was no harm in saying i still need my size in case anybody can point me in the direction of a pair, or somebody might remember my post and be nice enough to @ me if theres a restock.

i see tons of people do it after almost every release where they go "dang missed out/slept on my size X, any1 know where they still available?" and plenty of times a NTer points them in the right direction, so i thought it was a non issue. i guess its from whoever's perspective. thanks for the explanation tho, ill try not to do it anymore.

and nah, i got no issue with u, or the mod who deleted my post. its all love. it aint that serious. hopefully i can catch a restock.

oh ok, that was never my intention. i know better than to solicit transactions in the thread. been here too long not to know. i just thought there was no harm in saying i still need my size in case anybody can point me in the direction of a pair, or somebody might remember my post and be nice enough to @ me if theres a restock.

i see tons of people do it after almost every release where they go "dang missed out/slept on my size X, any1 know where they still available?" and plenty of times a NTer points them in the right direction, so i thought it was a non issue. i guess its from whoever's perspective. thanks for the explanation tho, ill try not to do it anymore.

and nah, i got no issue with u, or the mod who deleted my post. its all love. it aint that serious. hopefully i can catch a restock.
No worries. It’s hard to moderate all posts and stuff sits so much now that we don’t really have this situation like we used to.

We don’t even hand out infractions for this stuff. Just silently delete the posts.

No worries. It’s hard to moderate all posts and stuff sits so much now that we don’t really have this situation like we used to.

We don’t even hand out infractions for this stuff. Just silently delete the posts.

yea i know. i used to give yall crap when i first joined but over time i seen that your jobs are hard enough as is and yall dont even get paid to my knowledge, so i dont even stress myself and u guys about little things like this anymore.

but every once in a while youll still see me get into a heated back and forth with some trolls tho :lol:

yea i know. i used to give yall crap when i first joined but over time i seen that your jobs are hard enough as is and yall dont even get paid to my knowledge, so i dont even stress myself and u guys about little things like this anymore.

but every once in a while youll still see me get into a heated back and forth with some trolls tho :lol:
:lol: the grief I catch from you is nothing compared to what some people have done. Be safe tonight homie.

So what do you guys think resell is going to get up to on these? Or go down to. Will those that missed out be able to get them for close to retail on sites like stockx or were they too limited? Got my 2 pair already just wanna hear some opinions.

So what do you guys think resell is going to get up to on these? Or go down to. Will those that missed out be able to get them for close to retail on sites like stockx or were they too limited? Got my 2 pair already just wanna hear some opinions.

Gonna do down once online pairs arrive, that is in specific sizes of course.

Those who bought for the quick flip will need to off load by the end of January .... because Feb is a heavy month between ASG and the usual Feb Yeezy drop (plus Pharrell's NMDs are set to drop). For buyers this presents an opportunity for the low scoop up. By mid-late Feb i wouldn't be surprised if prices might creep a bit -- but not by much. If there's no restocks I'm expecting them to settle around $300-350.

Last edited:
13 and up seem to be holding at higher prices lucky I got mine for retail

Those who bought for the quick flip will need to off load by the end of January .... because Feb is a heavy month between ASG and the usual Feb Yeezy drop (plus Pharrell's NMDs are set to drop). For buyers this presents an opportunity for the low scoop up. By mid-late Feb i wouldn't be surprised if prices might creep a bit -- but not by much. If there's no restocks I'm expecting them to settle around $300-350.

All I care about in February are BLACK CEMENT 3’s. The rest can just rot. Lol

Back
Top Bottom