Jordan VI 'Gatorade' 384664-145 10/21/17

Unfortunately I don't have either of those shoes & have never seen them in hand. The Grey Suede XIs do look insane in pics & video reviews tho. Wish they were more attainable for a slightly more affordable price

Which black friday 6s? The black/infrareds from a few years ago? If so, I can say for certain that the quality on these destroys those. If you're referring to the black/university blue 6s that released in 2017, I didn't cop those so I can't say for sure. I do know that the quality on these Green 6s is butter tho

I'm talking about the ones apart of the collection with the 1s, and 13s

Just got shipping from sns for the green pair
Man sns got me sweating all week
At least they didn’t cancel

Ha.. for real, they took their time with shipping this go round. They sent me a ship notice mid day yesterday. Still doesn’t show any movement, but I was glad to see they were still on the way.

Nvm, just updated.. says 1/8 delivery.

Just received my 2nd pair from StockX today. I feel like the stockx pair has better sued than my Footlocker pair. It's softer and you can see the suede movement a lot more. Weird. Anyone else have two pairs with one having better quality?

I placed my order through stockx on Saturday morning hours before the drop.Im still waiting for the seller to ship.Everytime I email stockx in regards to my order,I receive a generic company response basically telling me to be patient.Hopefully they ship soon.

I placed my order through stockx on Saturday morning hours before the drop.Im still waiting for the seller to ship.Everytime I email stockx in regards to my order,I receive a generic company response basically telling me to be patient.Hopefully they ship soon.

It's completely out of StockX's hands... the sellers have two business day I believe to ship. If they don't ship by then you will be fully refunded.

I ordered mine the Wednesday before it dropped so it took about a week for me.

But yea the pair from stockx is clearly better quality. The suede hair are longer and you can see the movement so much better. The shoe is really soft. I don't get it. Maybe the pair I got from stockx was produced earlier idk.

It's completely out of StockX's hands... the sellers have two business day I believe to ship. If they don't ship by then you will be fully refunded.
I understand that.It has been 4 business days now without any updates.I would just hope that as a legitimate company they would honor the price I originally paid instead of what they’re currently selling for.

I understand that.It has been 4 business days now without any updates.I would just hope that as a legitimate company they would honor the price I originally paid instead of what they’re currently selling for.
Saturday, Sunday nor Monday were business days for StockX.

I ordered mine the Wednesday before it dropped so it took about a week for me.

But yea the pair from stockx is clearly better quality. The suede hair are longer and you can see the movement so much better. The shoe is really soft. I don't get it. Maybe the pair I got from stockx was produced earlier idk.

Not something new dealing with Jordan shoes. Stuff like this happens all the time.

Business days are Monday-Friday for most companies besides holidays. The 1st day wouldn’t have started until Tuesday

its not on stockx. they didnt agree on the price of the shoes. the seller who accepted the bid did

Not something new dealing with Jordan shoes. Stuff like this happens all the time.

Yea I understand that but I've never seen it this pronounced. The suede is like 2 times as buttery. The color change is much more pronounced. I'm thinking maybe the ones I got from stockx were made early when the sneaker was first set to come out and the pair I got from Footlocker was produced when jb saw the demand go up and had to produce more pairs. Just my theory. Definitely keeping the stockx pair. The suede on them is like better than my timbs haha

Yea I understand that but I've never seen it this pronounced. The suede is like 2 times as buttery. The color change is much more pronounced. I'm thinking maybe the ones I got from stockx were made early when the sneaker was first set to come out and the pair I got from Footlocker was produced when jb saw the demand go up and had to produce more pairs. Just my theory. Definitely keeping the stockx pair. The suede on them is like better than my timbs haha

Just the production dates inside the shoes.

Quality of Nike shoes varies amongst each other

Stockx pair was produced 8/7/17 and The Footlocker pair was produced 9/21/17. Looks like JB started to get a little lazy and cheaper a month later. The Footlocker pair still has good quality but not as crazy good as the stockx pair

Back
Top Bottom