Jordan VI 'Gatorade' 384664-145 10/21/17

94DB341B-24D5-4389-B25C-981F5BF4A69B.jpeg
Walked into my local to get some laces..
Last size was my size.

Still walked out with laces cause Christmas left me hurtin.. hopefully resale dips like bitcoin

Footmotion ?
Where is this place located

^Agreed. Nice white button down (or white thermal), nice light blue jeans, and the shoes. The shoes are the highlight of the outfit.

Exactly, people need to stop trying to overthink things. White or black t-shirt and black jeans, you can never go wrong with that.

Just complained to Footlocker about me walking into their store trying to stock locate the in store only to be told that i have to wait until saturday when they say that they are avail online

Lol I thought it was 2 weeks. You going to be cursing at them this weekend then

Does the stock locate allow you to buy from ANY store?
My HOH said it only works with nearby States when I tried to locate a 96' XI.
It's not that easy. Even if you get through, you have to check your order because some stores don't want to ship shoes like these
How to create a nice outfit:

AC7B9F2C-2213-401A-B545-14820E6293F8.jpeg
AF15D922-355D-4407-9CE6-17A6369058DE.jpeg

From the Hornets vs. Bucks game on December 23rd

We can easily spot who you are if we walk around Columbia

My pair is super butter!

Don't get me wrong the Footlocker pair is nice but man the pair I got from stockx is like the softest sneaker I've felt in a while. So crazy. I will say the stockx pair has a few blemishes and the footlocker pair is near flawless. Guess that means I just have to keep both

My pair came in today from SNKRS

Did a lot of people say they were an easy cop? They released more than expected with that NRG tag, as in more spots got the kicks but if you weren't a big account, you are lucky to even get 1 FSR in.

I will say a majority said they would be hard to get.

Did a lot of people say they were an easy cop? They released more than expected with that NRG tag, as in more spots got the kicks but if you weren't a big account, you are lucky to even get 1 FSR in.

I will say a majority said they would be hard to get.
I had lots of people telling me they were a GR on IG. Most people here were on though

Back
Top Bottom