Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

Honestly this release is not worth fighting for. I had them and there not that great, flipped them already. If a Red Yeezy had not just been released this release would not be attracting this kind of attention. Time to move on to the next one. Carmine's and Blacks will be worth fighting for, save your attention for them.

OR, some of us just really like red Jordan's ALOT.

I personally OWN 5-6 pairs of Red Jordans...

Honestly this release is not worth fighting for. I had them and there not that great, flipped them already. If a Red Yeezy had not just been released this release would not be attracting this kind of attention. Time to move on to the next one. Carmine's and Blacks will be worth fighting for, save your attention for them.

OR, some of us just really like red Jordan's ALOT.

I personally OWN 5-6 pairs of Red Jordans...
That's nice. I could also take a pair and customize them to look like this in about an hour and save the $400+. That's why I'm laughing at people paying this much when clearly not even close to all of the inventory moved today. You may end up with a pair of shoes worth $250 down the line. Buying that high up front is almost always a bad investment.

They changed many releases to non tlo's, they went from hashtag rsvp to an image, changed layout of the screen, added a timer for add to cart. They might be slow, but they are responding!

Are you being serious or facetious? I really can't tell. None of these changes are good. Bots still win, and now people are going through ridiculous lengths to give their earned money to a company that pulls stunts like this on the regular. They straight tell you that you "might still be able to purchase" when they put you in line though? I can't deal fam. People shouldn't even be endorsing this foolishness. :smh:

Why should nike care if people use bots or not lol Either way their product is being sold out in 1000's per second.

The fact that they are trying to take a step towards equal chance is something to be appreciated.

Wow...I dont know whether to say thanks or lawd. 
ohwell.gif

I've been monitoring ebay and there were 712 pairs up last night. Half of those are white infrared's or other shoes mislabeled. Now there's 645. I really don't think anyone got these because that number would have sky rocketed as it does with every shoe on release day.

That fact is these were always limited. Nike never made 75k pairs of these that number is erroneous. When a chain like Villa received only 100 pair total, that should have told you all that you needed to know about the availability of these. Most of you dudes just fooled yourselves. The warning signs were there. Have fun with that resell price 
sick.gif
laugh.gif

That fact is these were always limited. Nike never made 75k pairs of these that number is erroneous. When a chain like Villa received only 100 pair total, that should have told you all that you needed to know about the availability of these. Most of you dudes just fooled yourselves. The warning signs were there. Have fun with that resell price :x :lol:

Im really wondering if today pushes it past that 500 mark

That fact is these were always limited. Nike never made 75k pairs of these that number is erroneous. When a chain like Villa received only 100 pair total, that should have told you all that you needed to know about the availability of these. Most of you dudes just fooled yourselves. The warning signs were there. Have fun with that resell price :x :lol:
You may be right, but let's assume 3lab5 numbers. The infrared ones are going for 275-300 right now and those with tax were $240. So these resale prices right now are crazy. Just cause of that much red?! So silly.

Yep that nola photo is what i have been told from people there. Dudes literally with cars full doing the merry go round on the line at the stores.

Everybody else at work so the same 20 people kept copping. The people that couldnt carry any more or didnt have a car were hopping in line for $20 each pair for a reseller waiting with trunk space.

What's the point of moving inventory to al star games when hardly anyone going there is buying? The pairs always end up in the hands of a few resellers

yea 75k seems off. The stat guy on twitter said 30k of the asg lbj were sold and those werent hard to get at all and pretty much every store that gets qs in the city got them. meanwhile there was less than 15 pair of 23s in the whole city

Yep that nola photo is what i have been told from people there. Dudes literally with cars full doing the merry go round on the line at the stores.

Everybody else at work so the same 20 people kept copping. The people that couldnt carry any more or didnt have a car were hopping in line for $20 each pair for a reseller waiting with trunk space.
Hahaha they ate good out there

Do people think this is really gonna go down in prices over time? Idk, I feel like this is gonna be like the Holiday 11s that still run high for prices even years after release. I can see these still going for $350+ in 2016, just because the hype Nike accumulated in a single week.

Last edited:
I don't think this is a shoe that people would keep DS but wear. I think for dead stock ones the cost will not really go down a whole lot.

Last edited:
Was hoping to see these in person today but I just refreshed my UPS tracking and it looks like my package from Finishline is stuck somewhere in IL due to the weather. Any other west coasters get hit with a delay? I just feel lucky to have a pair coming to me for retail after the NDC release this morning. :smh:

Last edited:
They are playing dummies over there on nikechat.

Destroyer has already posted a screen shot of what it may look like tomorrow for the 10's.

Looks like an unlockcode was enabled. 

Was hoping to see these in person today but I just refreshed my UPS tracking and it looks like my package from Finishline is stuck somewhere in IL due to the weather. Any other west coasters get hit with a delay? I just feel lucky to have a pair coming to me for retail after the NDC release this morning.
mean.gif
you ordered last saturday ?  i just got mine in today, Cali here. Used standard shipping too
nerd.gif

All-Star game is inNYC next year, I could only wish we get the same inventory as NOLA this year. That's worth a few days off of work! Though I know the beast movement is stronger here.

Back
Top Bottom