Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

nerd.gif

I think majority of pairs of the this sneaker were sent to New Orleans because it seemed like there was a endless amount of pairs there. You could make the line over and over and get as many as you want.

My friend and I hotel room. pic NFS

But they're all kids sizes... Nothing special bro don't try stuntin
The funny thing is real resellers know that GS sizes are where the moneys at.  You spend less to make roughly about the same profit.  Not to mention cheaper ebay/paypal and shipping fees.

Last edited:
Impressive, but I don't think people will be able to pull it off next year.  In the hypebeast capital where the game is held aka NY.

Impressive, but I don't think people will be able to pull it off next year.  In the hypebeast capital where the game is held aka NY.

I have been thinking about the same thing. With the amount of resellers in NY and the amount of mom and pops that go out and resell it will be difficult unless the future orders are mass produced. Its gonna be crazy. On 34th 42nd Niketown, Mercer. and not to mention all of the HOH's pure chaos.

Nike def dropped a bad link on purpose to cover up the fact they overestimated their stock and sent the majority of it to NO. Nike is starting to become a joke. I'm not mad I didn't get a pair (I got mines from finish line) I'm mad everyone else didn't have a fair chance at getting them

For anyone buying resale be very careful. The chinese just released their "authentic" version. Same box and can't tell the difference between theirs and nikes unless in hand and still close to impossible. I will post pictures in a bit.

Back
Top Bottom