Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

They just said The H*** wit it....we gonna get Directly wit the factory that makes the Authentics, and cut a side deal (for the color Pantones, exact spec, etc...), and Bootleg Nike S*** straight out the back door of where the real deal comes for...Cause aint no way they got this that D** close, with out a inside man (or men)....This DISGUST me ...SERIOUSLY!!!

Just glad I was able to copp before they work out all the kinks..SMMFH

THANKS for the heads up Fella....Now, the second pair I was hunting for is OUT OF THE QUESTION.....Unless they come from a NDC RESTOCK, or a relative I have, that has a relationship with nike (which that hasn't panned out so far, so ain't banking on it)....But other than those Two avenues, I ain't even try'in to travel down that road.

Again...@DodgeP, MUCH APPRECIATED, as I think most on the forum do (feels).....SALUTE!!!

That shoe in the front look like a mashup of a mens and a GS 6 
roll.gif

This is why I've never purchased from these IG resellers and questionable sites. 

NDC/FTL Family/FNL, JJ, Villa, and Shoe palace. 

Being that im in NOLA, i got a pair from each of the local HOHs in my area, with ease. 

I would keep it at that, you guys gotta be careful. I can vouch for 23penny and SneakerSt, as I know they purchased Toro 6s from the local retailers here. Definitely no fakes. 

You really shouldn't spread that info unless you know for sure, there are a lot of places that sell fakes but use authentic pictures to fool people.  The only fakes out in the world are pretty bad because the color is completely off and the air bubble is wrong.
There are different types of fakes out there . The videos are up and i'v seen them with correct bubbles and lace lockes. People can believe what they want tho.
Saw the vids today, they fixed the air bubble and color somewhat but they still look like they fakes they are.  Only people that'll be fooled are the same people buying icy blue space jams.

ehhh maybe Ill find sum at sneakercon dc .. would some ds black grapes be fair for these or the motorboats guys?

ehhh maybe Ill find sum at sneakercon dc .. would some ds black grapes be fair for these or the motorboats guys?
Black grapes no. I can cop them for $250 now. I say motorboats are fair but I'm not a huge fan of them. All depends on what the person wants though too

Black grapes no. I can cop them for $250 now. I say motorboats are fair but I'm not a huge fan of them. All depends on what the person wants though too
very true I think im a better negotiator in person too so that might help me out .. overall would be happier with the mb9s but the black grapes are my only trade bait .. thanks for your input

very true I think im a better negotiator in person too so that might help me out .. overall would be happier with the mb9s but the black grapes are my only trade bait .. thanks for your input
i think mb's are harder to get then these 6's. At least right now. I usually see people asking more than flightclub for them. 

Man after a comment in one of the other threads telling how pictures and videos don't do these justice on the Infrared and that they are def not a Toro red I was real kinda pissed not only that I bashed them but that I wasn't smart enough to get one in hand at look at it before deciding against grabbing. In a Toro or straight up red I'm out, True Infrared( from what I hear) I need a pair yesterday. Like yesterday, time to start trading and locking down a size 12. Gotta get that research in too so I know what to look for. Wish I knew someone in OKC that actually had a pair I can see with my own eyes. Getting a pair though before 4/9. Gotta have now for sure!

Last edited:
Man after a comment in one of the other threads telling how pictures and videos don't do these justice on the Infrared and that they are def not a Toro red I was real kinda pissed not only that I bashed them but that I wasn't smart enough to get one in hand at look at it before deciding against grabbing. In a Toro or straight up red I'm out, True Infrared( from what I hear) I need a pair yesterday. Like yesterday, time to start trading and locking down a size 12. Gotta get that research in too so I know what to look for. Wish I knew someone in OKC that actually had a pair I can see with my own eyes. Getting a pair though before 4/9. Gotta have now for sure!
YES...they are amazing...BUT be VERY careful, cause the FAKE MAKERS have for the most part FIXED the tell-tail sign on the fakes...So, a CLOSE INSPECTION "IS" NEEDED!!!

Back
Top Bottom