Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

Ok I ordered my pair the same time as everyone else. My order still says "sent to erp" I've sent an email regarding my order with no response. I'm sure I won't be getting a pair. Should I contact paypal?

Ok I ordered my pair the same time as everyone else. My order still says "sent to erp" I've sent an email regarding my order with no response. I'm sure I won't be getting a pair. Should I contact paypal?

Just wait for a reply from df

did you include the order number? that's what I did and I simply asked if it was being cancelled or not. they replied within a couple of hrs. I posted a screen shot of it in the last few pages. refund came within an hr of the cancel email.

wish they offered me some sort of discount for the inconvenience :smh:

did you include the order number? that's what I did and I simply asked if it was being cancelled or not. they replied within a couple of hrs. I posted a screen shot of it in the last few pages. refund came within an hr of the cancel email.

Just got my shipping emails for all the pairs 2 mins ago just hoping customs don't hit me with any large fees

swear it feels like a collection service after me now lol....i might break a record today with this fee or might get lucky.

Not only did I pay the $59 fee but I received the wrong size... Not worth the hassle of returning/exchanging for my size.... Doesn't seem like they have my size available anyway .. Smfh

found my checks! 
nthat.gif
 let the fees begin.

Not only did I pay the $59 fee but I received the wrong size... Not worth the hassle of returning/exchanging for my size.... Doesn't seem like they have my size available anyway .. Smfh
Man that sucks...... What size they send you?

yeah I included the order number. I'll give them another day or so. Thanks

That sucks. Another reason I don't mess with DF. I remember someone got sent Olympic 7s instead of taxis lol.
Then again oly 7s>taxi 12s

Seems like your from Cali... Damn $59?

Is there a reason why UPS fees are all over the place?

I don't feel like reading all the pages so what's going on in here?

Sounds like y'all ordered some pairs from another country and you have to pay a fee? What site?

I don't feel like reading all the pages so what's going on in here?

Sounds like y'all ordered some pairs from another country and you have to pay a fee? What site?

Pairs popped back up on nike.com.
ColdCity hacked the orders and sent all the pairs overseas.
People have to pay brokerage fees to get their pairs back.

Back
Top Bottom