Jordan VI Midnight Navy - May 11, 2022

LFG!!!
IMG_0385.jpg

Loss on ftl with full headstart. Loss on snkrs. Got through on hibbetts, and it was $10 less. I guess that's why they don't put retail price stickers anymore. So places like undefeated can charge 200 and nordstrom will charge 190.

I got through on DTLR which I didn’t expect and panicked copped at $226 :sick: & then got the “Got Em” notification at exactly 10:10am from SNKRS….going to return the dtlr pair

Glad y'all getting your pairs. The way my morning went, I probably would have had issues. Feel like bubu the fool for going to GOAT lol

After much consideration I went ahead and passed. I like em, just not in love with em enough to part with $200 today. Congrats to those who were able to copp though. Definitely not a bad shoe.

You goofed.
I got you if you can make a 12 work lol
Definitely a shoe I would want to go TTS. Half size up is way too loose, half size down isn’t preferred but don’t like the fit personally.

Copped on SNKRS, DSG and Hibbett’s 6’s. Was only going for the double. I have a feeling these may be plentiful at the mall today at all the foot stores.

Anyone can assist me on a size 11?

I tried placing and order via DSG to pay via paypal but DSG site said they were unable to place my order. There was only 1 size 8.5 in stock when I went to place the order at 10am. I couldn't place an order at 9am cus I was busy at work. I received two emails from paypal saying "I submitted an order thanks for your order moeny won't leave your account until Dicks sporting goods processes your order." I doubt those orders will be processed though :frown:. I missed out but I think DSG and other places will eventually get a restock.

Not resale, prices are in CAD

Copped. Dont need another white/navy J, but **** it...

I tried placing and order via DSG to pay via paypal but DSG site said they were unable to place my order. There was only 1 size 8.5 in stock when I went to place the order at 10am. I couldn't place an order at 9am cus I was busy at work. I received two emails from paypal saying "I submitted an order thanks for your order moeny won't leave your account until Dicks sporting goods processes your order." I doubt those orders will be processed though :frown:. I missed out but I think DSG and other places will eventually get a restock.

8.5s stills available

8.5s stills available

thanks never ordered from them before or heard of them. have you or anyone ordered from them before? And hows shipping to the US? They have size 9 too which is my actual size but at the time I was trying to place and order on DSG they only had 1 size 8.5 but no 9s.

thanks never ordered from them before or heard of them. have you or anyone ordered from them before? And hows shipping to the US? They have size 9 too which is my actual size but at the time I was trying to place and order on DSG they only had 1 size 8.5 but no 9s.

they're a streetwear store based in Toronto (I was there over thanksgiving last year). also ordered a pair of am90s from them last year. shipping was relatively quick.

Back
Top Bottom