Jordan VI Midnight Navy - May 11, 2022

Easy cops (I know it's not easy for bigger sizes) are a blessing and a curse... wanted 2 but somehow ended up with 5 🤷‍♂️

Anyone can assist me on a size 11?
Thought you were waiting until June brother
JQQEzU2.png

What’s the leather look and feel like? Is it as good as the MS6 from back in the day or they closer to the SB6?

Never had ms6 or sb6s, only owned a pair of OG 91 infrareds from back in the day and had a pair of 2014 retro sbs which had trash leather, but the leather on these is buttery over the entirety of the shoes

• Fire
Reactions: Ube
thanks never ordered from them before or heard of them. have you or anyone ordered from them before? And hows shipping to the US? They have size 9 too which is my actual size but at the time I was trying to place and order on DSG they only had 1 size 8.5 but no 9s.

I've been shopping with them for over a decade. As legit as they come. I feel like I usually have my stuff from them in about a week.

Leather is pretty butter and it’s tumbled at some parts. Don’t have MS6s but they are no where near that poor excuse for leather on the SB 6s 2014
Damn I’m def looking forward to it now.

Yeah I meant sport blue 6 and motorsports 6 but I was just too lazy to type it out.
That’s what I was kinda feeling sketchy about was if the leather ends up being like those sport blue 6 from 2014 I’d just end up returning these because I was hyped to get that cw but damn that pleather was TRASH.

Livestock upped their price from $245 CAD to $260 CAD. Looks like they erred in their initial pricing this a.m. Hopefully those who copped for $190 USD won't get charged an additional $10 when it ships.

Back
Top Bottom