Jordan VI Midnight Navy - May 11, 2022

6s are comfortable for me. Not 7 comfortable, but doable.

Wide footer friendly. Gotta watch Nightwing’s review to see what kind of insole these use as well.

Dsg shipped around 2p yesterday, & was at my door by 11 this a.m.

20220512_114143.jpg

Snkrs came thru as well, still waiting on their tracking #.
Screenshot_20220511-101839_SNKRS.jpg

These took too long to get a retro, but they did a decent job on these in terms of shape color & materials .
Glad to finally add them to the collects.

Every shoe isn’t a win. I sold a 10.5(Social Status purchase) and 7Y I won at retail. He had buyers willing to pay resale that I couldn’t find, not gonna stop his hustle.

I don’t knock the hustle. Hell. I had grown men offering to pay me more that what I originally paid for OG Kobe 8’s off my feet and I promotly went home in flip flops in the fall. I get it

And on that note, pairs is sitting in store. Got me a third pair.

Thank you for the assistant with that site KK.

Him attacking San Antonio used to be funny. He said they were eating churros and there was nothing to do besides go to the River Walk.

They said he was fat shaming.

I've been to San Antonio a couple of times, they didn't seem anymore overweight than any other city. 🤷‍♂️

Thanks for reminding me he was poking fun at them with that churros claim and River Walk reference. Now I remember actually seeing that segment. I just forgot the year.

There's going to be overweight people in any American city by default, more or less.

At the time, San Antonio and Corpus were the highest obese population in the state.

I was never aware of that because I've never been to Texas in my life.

Detroit was labeled the fattest city in America sometime during the 2000s.

Its like the guys who used to rob you for your shoes now got some money but don't know any other way to get them

Back
Top Bottom