Jordan VI Midnight Navy - May 11, 2022

Nightwing said the original release of these sat? Quite surprised.

Sneaker culture was surely more of a niche then, but felt like this was always a classic from the jump. I know it's been heavily clamored for years.

Nightwing said the original release of these sat? Quite surprised.

Sneaker culture was surely more of a niche then, but felt like this was always a classic from the jump. I know it's been heavily clamored for years.

Different times b. I didnt even know these came out until I saw them on my boy's foot in HS. I remember walking into a store for something totally unrelated and seeing folks trying on the Infrareds that August/Sept. Back then, a shoe could be fire but if you didn't have the bread it would 'sit' and kids like me would go right to the store every other day/week just to stare at the wall lol.

Anyone seen these in stores?

Thinking about doing the circuit after work today.

...Nike Store/Footlocker/Champs.

Where you located?
Eugene, Oregon.

2 hours from the Nike headquarters.

...yet I never get anything for retail.

ironic.gif

Crazy.. when I was trying to get a 10.5 in the morning, everything was zapped. Resellers must be cancelling left and right lol. By the way.. I still have 3 extra 10.5s for anyone that needs :smh:

Crazy.. when I was trying to get a 10.5 in the morning, everything was zapped. Resellers must be cancelling left and right lol. By the way.. I still have 3 extra 10.5s for anyone that needs :smh:

I ended up with same amount in my size and there’s still pairs on the shelves in our city and incoming. Resellers returning pairs too. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom