Jordan VI Midnight Navy - May 11, 2022

EA084093-EDEF-4961-BE3D-C53F28305ADA.jpeg

Hibbet pair touched down. Swapped the laces to oval, as with all my other 6’s. Very pleased with these

Check the Champs & Foot Locker stores in your vicinity if you're still looking for these because they may have them available.

The Champs store I went to yesterday told me they're still sitting on a lot of sizes. And the Foot Locker adjacent to it seemed to have them too.

I hope they're still available for anyone who still wants these.

Check the Champs & Foot Locker stores in your vicinity if you're still looking for these because they may have them available.

The Champs store I went to yesterday told me they're still sitting on a lot of sizes. And the Foot Locker adjacent to it seemed to have them too.

Yeah I know once these sell out its gonna be hard to cop and resell is only gonna climb up so copping em now is best bet

UPS is up to no good y’all. This is how I received my package. The UPS guy left it on the floor faced down so the tape isn’t visible knowing that my wife who had surgery couldn’t pick it up. He makes her sign for the package, and runs away to his truck. Nike Didnt even add signature confirmation. Yet he made her sign for it. Very suspicious. She told me it arrived and I went to pick it up and notice that the package was opened prior. It was taped closed but the label was ripped. I notified Nike and UPS and of course nobody responds. Not sure if the shoes are even in there. Nike customer service was like do you want a refund? I’m like I want an explanation and and investigation man.. Not sure what to do man..
5B3E2AD6-1C3C-475C-87A3-581609890334.jpeg
B289F4B0-DD19-440A-8DB2-C0BDD3C85915.jpeg

I probably goofed :lol:. The fact that they actually put good leather on these pisses me off the most because now I feel compelled to copp. Didn’t know the leather would be that nice. Going to call around tomorrow and see if I can find my size lol.

I was on the fence rather I wanted these. Just got them in hand and I'm impressed. Like others mentioned the upper is really nice. Overall, it's a really nice and simple colorway....Really clean.
20220518_010757.jpg
20220518_011434.jpg

These reminded me of my Legend Blue 4s and the reasoning for me almost passing up on these. Both have really good leather. Obviously the 4s have more of the tumbled leather...
20220518_011021.jpg
20220518_011255.jpg

And of course these are alot simpler, cleaner, and more versatile than the UNC 6S...
20220518_012308.jpg
20220518_012422.jpg

Got both my pairs in (one from SNKRS, one from Undereated), both pair look great. Seems like QC/craftsmanship must have been really good on these, I haven’t seen or heard of any complaints.
Laces look white to me. the jumpman patch looks sail but looks like its that way on purpose.

Not in Houston :smh:. If anyone has a lead on a size 10 please let me know.

Back
Top Bottom