Jordan VI Midnight Navy - May 11, 2022

First pair touched down

7BA419BC-53E8-4DA8-94FA-B76FCDA33672.jpeg
CEBCA711-A15D-41FF-984B-1C694873C2BC.jpeg
Wildest avy-screen name combo in a minute.

I admit having this Nets Jason Kidd jersey since last year and then acquiring the matching fitted hat off eBay recently motivated me to get these.
IMG_6214.JPG
IMG_6216.JPG

Posting this one made me reminisce on Kidd's shoe deal during his NBA career.

Although he was with Nike for a majority of his career since the start of it in 1994-95, I wonder if anyone remembers when he transferred over to Jordan Brand while he was with the Nets. But it was pretty much a brief period when he had the Jordan hookup.

Then the crazy and shocking thing about his shoe game was when he ended up going to Peak, a Chinese shoe company, after the 2008 Olympics. I seriously thought he would remain with Nike for his entire career. I remember he wore Peak after that Olympics until the end of his second stint with the Mavericks.

But he finished his career wearing Nike when he was with the Knicks.

Last edited:
Thanks but need a size 10.
Size 9.5...

I admit having this Nets Jason Kidd jersey since last year and then acquiring the matching fitted hat off eBay recently motivated me to get these.
IMG_6214.JPG
IMG_6216.JPG

Posting this one made me reminisce on Kidd's shoe deal during his NBA career.

Although he was with Nike for a majority of his career since the start of it in 1994-95, I wonder if anyone remembers when he transferred over to Jordan Brand while he was with the Nets. But it was pretty much brief period when he had the Jordan hookup.

Then the crazy and shocking thing about his shoe game was when he ended up going to Peak, a Chinese shoe company, after the 2008 Olympics. I seriously thought he would remain with Nike for his entire career. I remember he wore Peak after that Olympics until the end his second stint with the Mavericks.

But he finished his career wearing Nike when he was with the Knicks.

That china money was hittin’ different back then. It was def odd seeing him rockin’ Peak especially when winning a ring.

And that jersey is fire. I had it but gave it to my brother. Love the materials.

Thanks but need a size 10.

Back
Top Bottom