Jordan VI Midnight Navy - May 11, 2022

Complete BS how the footlocker app can send you notifications any other time until it’s time to see if you won the raffle or not. I was busy running around after work & completely forgot to check the app within the hour window or however much time it is they give you.

SNKRS or bust now.

I thought I was the only one this happened too. They send notifications for nonsense and their weak *** "sales" but won't let you know if you won or lost. SMH!!!

Idk…I make sure I’m paying attention to my phone once it’s time to confirm reservations. It’s glitched to where it always says I don’t win but once I hit the notification, I’ll see “Congrats” in the app.

I didn't even get a notification for this release. Normally I get a reminder notification 2 hours before to edit my entry, but I didn't even get that. Oh well.

I finally checked the Champs app, and it was updated to a strikeout for me on there. It's a damn good thing I immediately confirmed on Foot Locker once I saw the notification that I was upgraded from wait-list pop up on my phone. It didn't make sense for me to wait on the Champs app to see if I would get upgraded when Foot Locker popped up first.

This release is somewhat shockingly harder to get than I assumed.

Ironically, the Playoff XII seemed somewhat easier to hit on the apps and somewhat plentiful in quantity with that release back in March. I assumed that one would be hard because it's an original, which meant more demand by default.

I knew these would be in demand, but I assumed less than the Playoff XII, so I assumed peeps would have a higher probability to hit on the apps. Perhaps there's a lower quantity with this release, which caused more strikeouts in theory.

I’m type pissed off I missed .. if anyone is set already or not trying.. let me know if you’re willing to try for me on SNKRS (10.5).

Anyone know when to try for left overs at foot stores? :smh:

I suggest physically heading down to a Foot Locker or Champs location on Thursday morning way before they open to wait and see if they have leftovers if you want them that much. Try to target a store location in your vicinity that gets a high quantity with general releases like this one.

I mean there's no guarantee and you may end up burning time, travel and gas if you can't get your size. But what other options are there if you want them that much? I doubt you'd want to feed the greed with loser resellers.

You'll just have to gamble and head to a location like a couple of hours before it opens to try to secure your wanted pair on Thursday morning.

Did anyone get a notification from FTL that they won via the app or email. I had a pair locked in, but didn’t reserve in time because I never got notification.

I thought I was the only one this happened too. They send notifications for nonsense and their weak *** "sales" but won't let you know if you won or lost. SMH!!!

From my experience, never depend on the notifications to pop up automatically.

You just have to check manually once the drawings start to ensure yourself of whatever the outcome may be for you.

Idk…I make sure I’m paying attention to my phone once it’s time to confirm reservations. It’s glitched to where it always says I don’t win but once I hit the notification, I’ll see “Congrats” in the app.

That's exactly what I do as well.

That also happened to me exactly with the Playoff XII release back in March. The notification stated I struck out supposedly. But I checked manually on the Foot Locker app, and I was given the chance to confirm, which I did immediately.

It just goes to show that you can't reply on the apps to be automatic. Just stay on it manually if you want a release that much on the drawing days.

I feel like some places didnt even get mens. I never saw these show up on FNL calendar and JD/FNL never did their EA.. that or just more trash.

If they have em tomorrow, might not even be a good thing.. I haven't gotten past their splash since 2014 Concord Lows..never before that. And Foot apps don't let you do ship to me if you dont win from the WL?? bruh.

My size loaded up sold out. hopefully yall can score.

Back
Top Bottom