Jordan VI PSG

I ordered from Prodirectbasketball. For those who think they paid $211, you didnt. Your conversion is off. They use Pound Sterling, not Euros. Came out to $231 shipped which still isnt bad.
You’re right, I thought they used euros but $231 isn’t bad at all considering retail is $225 plus tax

You’re right, I thought they used euros but $231 isn’t bad at all considering retail is $225 plus tax

I think that one is still up in the air. I’ve seen sites and pages showing different retail price of $200 and $225. SNS had them for $200. END taxes up the ***, so not a good indication of price. The V’s were $225, I hope the VI aren’t as well. But I’m sure they will be once they pop up on Snkrs.

Wtf these are still sitting in all sizes (except 10.5) on Europe SNKRS

I would be all over these if I didn't get two pairs of 6s and Patta 7s (which has that Bordoux vibe) this year and also 200€ is a lot of money and some dope 1s are coming out soon

Well, I paid under retail for my infrareds so 6’s just ain’t the vibe they used to be.
Naw, they just made alot of em. Still a fire shoe, always will be imo. Too much history not to be. As far as hype goes, seems like only thing they make limited now are colabs. TS6 gonna shoot up for sure.

Naw, they just made alot of em. Still a fire shoe, always will be imo. Too much history not to be. As far as hype goes, seems like only thing they make limited now are colabs. TS6 gonna shoot up for sure.
Infrareds are my grails, I was more than happy to get them for that price, especially since I missed out on the last release. These PSGs caught me off me guard because I was only waiting for the Bred 11s.

Infrareds are retro of the year so far for me, very glad I tripled up. My second fav shoe of all time. The only thing that can beat these is the blk red 11’s which is my all time favorite. The PSG’s are very dope though, def in for a pair.

So is a US launch on 8/10 confirmed? Any idea why this isn’t reflected on the SNKRS app?

There seems to be stock left in Europe. I would imagine this will be a little more limited in the states due to the relative obscurity of PSG in the states, but we’ll see!

So is a US launch on 8/10 confirmed? Any idea why this isn’t reflected on the SNKRS app?

There seems to be stock left in Europe. I would imagine this will be a little more limited in the states due to the relative obscurity of PSG in the states, but we’ll see!

Yes. 8/10. Not yet on Snkrs since it’s not close to the 10th yet. Give it the week of release if anything to pop up on there.

I think they’ll sell out even if most don’t know about PSG, with them being limited. The V’s sold out pretty quick. The 1’s kind of sat, still available too on the recent restock.

I’m trying to figure it out if it’s $200 or $225. SNS had them at $200. But I’m feeling it’ll be $225 like the AJ V. Even J23 app doesn’t have a retail price for them yet.

I’m trying to figure it out if it’s $200 or $225. SNS had them at $200. But I’m feeling it’ll be $225 like the AJ V. Even J23 app doesn’t have a retail price for them yet.

I read $225 in numerous publications. Pricing overseas is pretty close to that as well. That said, it does seem to be pretty up in the air for the US.

For those that ordered from ProDirect Basketball...did anyone noticed that the size listed on their shipping email is totally different from what you requested? I ordered a 9.5US but my email invoice says 8.5 and I'm not sure if that's an 8.5 UK or 9.5 US.

For those that ordered from ProDirect Basketball...did anyone noticed that the size listed on their shipping email is totally different from what you requested? I ordered a 9.5US but my email invoice says 8.5 and I'm not sure if that's an 8.5 UK or 9.5 US.

Yes, if you ordered US size they are listing UK size in the email. I ordered a 10.5 but my email says 9 and a half. I think we are good.

Mine says the same thing.

I ordered 11.5 US and my email says 10.5.

I am just assuming the listed the UK size

Back
Top Bottom