Jordan VI PSG

Ordered a 10 from Foot District. If Offspring doesn't ship soon I'm cancelling that butch like Nino.

Ordered a 10 from Foot District. If Offspring doesn't ship soon I'm cancelling that butch like Nino.
upload_2019-7-30_17-22-22.gif

ups still says shipment ready....its said that for 24 hours!! pick up the dam shoes ups!! dont u kno how excited I am for these.

this is only my second 2019 must have release. first was the infrareds. last will be the satin toes. I'm trying to be more selective in my old age

ups still says shipment ready....its said that for 24 hours!! pick up the dam shoes ups!! dont u kno how excited I am for these.

this is only my second 2019 must have release. first was the infrareds. last will be the satin toes. I'm trying to be more selective in my old age

We’ll see how selective you are when the playoffs 11’s drop in December lol.

The quality on the black looks better than past VIs .... is it just the camera, or no?

Overall what u guys say about the quality vs the infrareds ?

I'm confused.. everybody copped in here lol. I figured they dropped but I wasn't paying these too much attention. I think they are sick but the rubber crap on the heel made me stop caring. I would cop on the 10th if I can get them for the low.

I'm confused.. everybody copped in here lol. I figured they dropped but I wasn't paying these too much attention. I think they are sick but the rubber crap on the heel made me stop caring. I would cop on the 10th if I can get them for the low.

You could buy them overseas since this past Saturday. They were pretty easy to get. It will be interesting to see how they do in the states.

Yeah you can get them for less than the US retail now... I doubt that will happen when these release here as they will be far more limited.

Yeah you can get them for less than the US retail now... I doubt that will happen when these release here as they will be far more limited.

What was the bottom out price over seas.. I feel like I saw something like 200 shipped or something.

Nah... I'll have to check my CC statement but after conversion I think it was $220 something shipped from Foot Patrol. Lowest price was SNS I believe at like... $211, but that was a raffle.

These are effing sic in hand, I love them. Will def buy a second pair! Gonna put them on after I shower.

I can't upload my pics, files are too large and I don't have time to tweak them now, will post tonight.

Back
Top Bottom