Jordan VI Retro *Brazil* coming in 2014. Rumored to be limited to 2,000 pairs.

I'm cool with $400. The cigars champagnes are $250 same with all premium Jordans (shouldn't be) cp3s are $125 so you're paying $25 for that heavy box. It is bad because they are charging extra for what we should get but at least they sticking to what they've been . That extra hundred would have been just as bad as the lebron champ pack last year.

I'm cool with $400. The cigars champagnes are $250 same with all premium Jordans (shouldn't be) cp3s are $125 so you're paying $25 for that heavy box. It is bad because they are charging extra for what we should get but at least they sticking to what they've been . That extra hundred would have been just as bad as the lebron champ pack last year.
LOL you're cool with a 200$ CP3? 
sick.gif
mean.gif

On sight I thought those 5s were either customs or fakes, either way they are just as bad as the Cp3s.

im starting to think nike is making these packs weak on purpose..because this seems like the same situation as the SS pack..people gonna be stuck wit that cp3 just like that lil penny..

im starting to think nike is making these packs weak on purpose..because this seems like the same situation as the SS pack..people gonna be stuck wit that cp3 just like that lil penny..
i actually like the lil penny's. i don't mind the packs, its the price. the ss pack came out to 530. looks like they making this pack 400 tho so that's not too bad. 

Hey guys I'm surprised these aren't ridiculously hyped :lol: considering that there are supposedly only 2,000 packs. I haven't heard anything else about these in a while any of you guys feeling them more than before?

I've heard for months and months about 2000 pairs. where did this info come from? does it say quick strike or hyper strike on the box? is it just rumors or what?

I've heard for months and months about 2000 pairs. where did this info come from? does it say quick strike or hyper strike on the box? is it just rumors or what?
That's what I'm trying to figure out. And I would like it if it were actually 2000 pairs to release if JB could drop them at a random time on Saturday. A friend of mine wants them since the VIs are his favorite jordans and he loves soccer and Brazil so he wants me to help him

That's what I'm trying to figure out. And I would like it if it were actually 2000 pairs to release if JB could drop them at a random time on Saturday. A friend of mine wants them since the VIs are his favorite jordans and he loves soccer and Brazil so he wants me to help him
They drop on ndc on the 21st, don't know yet if anybody else is going to have them.  The european release was yesterday and only nike europe had them for sale.  Estimates seem about right, sold out in less than an hour on nike europe.  Probably translates to a 10-15 min sellout when they drop here.

There are also 2 threads for this shoe, this is the other.

http://niketalk.com/t/583564/jordan...ck-to-release-per-long7/100_100#post_20878307

Back
Top Bottom