Jordan VI Retro *Brazil* coming in 2014. Rumored to be limited to 2,000 pairs.

They are sitting out my way, saw them today, about ten boxes stacked up. Saw one person buying a pack.
Where are you?! And can you help out?
nerd.gif

Got to check them out in person today. They are sitting here in Australia. The 6's are nice. Beautiful soft leather. Still cant drop $500 on them though. The cp3 is nice as well. The shape reminded me of a jordan 3.

just picked up a pair of these at the outlet by my house I call them every now and then and see if they have anything most times they don't they had one pair of these a size 13 and a half I wear a 12 but decided to pick them up anyway nice find

just picked up a pair of these at the outlet by my house I call them every now and then and see if they have anything most times they don't they had one pair of these a size 13 and a half I wear a 12 but decided to pick them up anyway nice find
Brazil pack is at the outlets?! 

Every time I'm driving down the highway near the outlet I call, I land on a gold mine 2 or 3 times a year

lol them joints gonna be like boats, 6s fit big already. you basically went 2 sizes up.. Doug Funny

Back
Top Bottom