Jordan VI Retro *Brazil* coming in 2014. Rumored to be limited to 2,000 pairs.

I want this shoe but seems like it will be a hard pick up. Guess I will depend on the resellers again. 

Why must everything be so bright Nike?? Also you'd think if they were gonna do a pair of Brazil 6's they'd actually sport Brazil's TEAM COLORS and not neon green and neon yellow especially seeing as Nike has manufactured the Brazil team apparel for years now smh

The materials don't look bad.. But I just can't get with the 2 different colors. I know they're supposed to be "Brazil" inspired but if they were either yellow or green it wouldn't look bad. I wouldn't hassle over getting em anyway if they're really that limited..

they looking real good 
pimp.gif

Only 2000 pairs but there's 1000 already on the streets for sale... #shoegameis******up lol
Those pairs that are already out there have nothing to do with the 2,000 release pairs. Because, 1: celebs/influencers don't get count towards what releasing to the public and 2: most pairs already out the are GM/fake.

I want. Nice business move by nike putting all the wack shoes with the good shoes in a pack but the cp3s aren't that bad. $170+$125 are retail for both shoes this pack at most better be $350 .

Back
Top Bottom