Jordan VII Bordeaux Retro 2011 LC

IDK about these not an expert on vii's, but I'm going to guess fake because of the tongue. Chime in please.

IDK about these not an expert on vii's, but I'm going to guess fake because of the tongue. Chime in please.

They look legit to me bro, colors are very vivid and stiching seems good.. Everything matches up!

They look legit to me bro, colors are very vivid and stiching seems good.. Everything matches up!

ok thanks guys. Just found out dude who sent me those pics via text actually stole them from thesneakerauthority facebook page.
I didn't buy anything from him, but damn dudes be trying to scam hard talking about he selling them for $85 and got every pair in all colorways 1-23.
laugh.gif

ok thanks guys. Just found out dude who sent me those pics via text actually stole them from thesneakerauthority facebook page.
I didn't buy anything from him, but damn dudes be trying to scam hard talking about he selling them for $85 and got every pair in all colorways 1-23.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by VAHustler

laugh.gif

wow you got lucky there..thats why its always good to get tagged pictures
whether it be the guys username, or at least the date the pictures were taken.

Originally Posted by VAHustler

laugh.gif

wow you got lucky there..thats why its always good to get tagged pictures
whether it be the guys username, or at least the date the pictures were taken.

Back
Top Bottom