Jordan VIII Aqua/Concord/white colorway

If you like them get them, be yourself don’t worry about what other people think.

If you like them get them, be yourself don’t worry about what other people think.

Originally Posted by limonyfresh

Get them if you like them. It's not like they're pumps.

Word. Dudes in here talking about, "It's not like there's pink on them." Even if they're pink, they're fine to me. Pink is just a color. A dude in pink jeans? That's admittedly strange. But sneakers? Mannnnn. The Grey/Shy Pink Vs are one of the hardest colorways in my opinion.But seriously, unless you're in pumps or heels or some other cross-dressing type $%#+, who cares?I might hunt these down this summer, along with the Ice Blue VIIIs if I can't get that DMP XI/VI pack.

Word. Dudes in here talking about, "It's not like there's pink on them." Even if they're pink, they're fine to me. Pink is just a color. A dude in pink jeans? That's admittedly strange. But sneakers? Mannnnn. The Grey/Shy Pink Vs are one of the hardest colorways in my opinion.But seriously, unless you're in pumps or heels or some other cross-dressing type $%#+, who cares?I might hunt these down this summer, along with the Ice Blue VIIIs if I can't get that DMP XI/VI pack.

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Word. Dudes in here talking about, "It's not like there's pink on them." Even if they're pink, they're fine to me. Pink is just a color. A dude in pink jeans? That's admittedly strange. But sneakers? Mannnnn. The Grey/Shy Pink Vs are one of the hardest colorways in my opinion. But seriously, unless you're in pumps or heels or some other cross-dressing type $%#+, who cares? I might hunt these down this summer, along with the Ice Blue VIIIs if I can't get that DMP XI/VI pack.
Quoted For Truth.

I rock my Pink Snakeskin XIs every easter.

The usual "
pimp.gif
" dosent do them justice

When I rock them its more like...

DIRTY_phpOuQAZF.jpg

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Word. Dudes in here talking about, "It's not like there's pink on them." Even if they're pink, they're fine to me. Pink is just a color. A dude in pink jeans? That's admittedly strange. But sneakers? Mannnnn. The Grey/Shy Pink Vs are one of the hardest colorways in my opinion. But seriously, unless you're in pumps or heels or some other cross-dressing type $%#+, who cares? I might hunt these down this summer, along with the Ice Blue VIIIs if I can't get that DMP XI/VI pack.
Quoted For Truth.

I rock my Pink Snakeskin XIs every easter.

The usual "
pimp.gif
" dosent do them justice

When I rock them its more like...

DIRTY_phpOuQAZF.jpg

unless you look feminine while wearing them, i don't see the problem.

i wear my maize 7's proudly, even though the colorway isn't out of the ordinary.

unless you look feminine while wearing them, i don't see the problem.

i wear my maize 7's proudly, even though the colorway isn't out of the ordinary.

as a look back every one had them DS for about a 100 bucks , it would be nice to pull those out now since a couple years have passed.

as a look back every one had them DS for about a 100 bucks , it would be nice to pull those out now since a couple years have passed.

i got two ppair of women colorways.... all white xiv's and white and orange V's both vnds.....

rock what u want son

Back
Top Bottom