Jordan VIII Aqua/Concord/white colorway

I used to keep my eyes out for them in a 13/13.5 for awhile but they were so hard to get that I gave up. Dope cw in my opinion. Harbour blue 3s come to mind too.

I used to keep my eyes out for them in a 13/13.5 for awhile but they were so hard to get that I gave up. Dope cw in my opinion. Harbour blue 3s come to mind too.

Originally Posted by jretro23

unless you look feminine while wearing them, i don't see the problem.

i wear my maize 7's proudly, even though the colorway isn't out of the ordinary.

air-jordan-7-vii-retro-wmns-white-varsity-maize-black-1.jpg

Case in point. <3

Originally Posted by jretro23

unless you look feminine while wearing them, i don't see the problem.

i wear my maize 7's proudly, even though the colorway isn't out of the ordinary.

air-jordan-7-vii-retro-wmns-white-varsity-maize-black-1.jpg

Case in point. <3

Never really liked those... But wear what you like! @#$% what a hater gotta say.

Yeah the Maize VII's and the Sunset V's were pretty heat IMO.

air-jordan-5-v-retro-wmns-white-fire-red-sunset-dark-cinder.jpg

Never really liked those... But wear what you like! @#$% what a hater gotta say.

Yeah the Maize VII's and the Sunset V's were pretty heat IMO.

air-jordan-5-v-retro-wmns-white-fire-red-sunset-dark-cinder.jpg

i see nothing wrong with the women aquas being worn on men's feet. they look dope.

Even the sunset 5's looked dope enough to be worn by dudes...

If you like em, rock em with confidence.

i see nothing wrong with the women aquas being worn on men's feet. they look dope.

Even the sunset 5's looked dope enough to be worn by dudes...

If you like em, rock em with confidence.

i had the women's aquas. sick shoe imo. me personally, i've always rocked women's colorways, mostly air max back in the day, but also jays like these. most dudes can't fit womens shoes so there's less ppl u have to worry about seeing rocking em. what does it matter if it's LABELED "womens?" a sick c/w is a sick c/w.
wink.gif

i had the women's aquas. sick shoe imo. me personally, i've always rocked women's colorways, mostly air max back in the day, but also jays like these. most dudes can't fit womens shoes so there's less ppl u have to worry about seeing rocking em. what does it matter if it's LABELED "womens?" a sick c/w is a sick c/w.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by michael0360

when shoes with hot pink laces and accents along with a filamentgreen base are being bought for absolutely insane prices
nothing wrong wit the white aquas

not even the shoes of a winner shoes laces are the color of a strawberry milshake going for a rack dude aint even winnin dont makes no sense.
do what you want to do op what you worried bout what other people thinkn theyre not worried bout you and if they are they aint on @!$#

Back
Top Bottom