Jordan VIII Aqua/Concord/white colorway

Originally Posted by michael0360

when shoes with hot pink laces and accents along with a filamentgreen base are being bought for absolutely insane prices
nothing wrong wit the white aquas

not even the shoes of a winner shoes laces are the color of a strawberry milshake going for a rack dude aint even winnin dont makes no sense.
do what you want to do op what you worried bout what other people thinkn theyre not worried bout you and if they are they aint on @!$#

When I was in 5th grade I rocked Sheryl Swoopes signature shoes for basketball and literally broke necks, wasn't into kicks then and didn't even realize until later who's shoes they were. If they look good to you, who cares.

When I was in 5th grade I rocked Sheryl Swoopes signature shoes for basketball and literally broke necks, wasn't into kicks then and didn't even realize until later who's shoes they were. If they look good to you, who cares.

only time it matters are more modern shoes that are actually cut differently for a women's foot.

as long as youre not wearing women's Vomeros, AM 2011s or anything like that its not a problem

only time it matters are more modern shoes that are actually cut differently for a women's foot.

as long as youre not wearing women's Vomeros, AM 2011s or anything like that its not a problem

Originally Posted by needthat

white aquas is the 3rd best aj8 c/w next to the black aquas and playoffs imp

grin.gif
 Nah even tho you said imo it's still 
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

White / Red  and Black/ Chrome 8's  
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
are better 

Originally Posted by needthat

white aquas is the 3rd best aj8 c/w next to the black aquas and playoffs imp

grin.gif
 Nah even tho you said imo it's still 
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

White / Red  and Black/ Chrome 8's  
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
are better 

i dont see why not? I wear a sz. 10.5 in womens and i have the harbor blue iii's, aqua viii's, sunset v's. as long as they're clean I'ma cop men or women.

i dont see why not? I wear a sz. 10.5 in womens and i have the harbor blue iii's, aqua viii's, sunset v's. as long as they're clean I'ma cop men or women.

Back
Top Bottom