Jordan VI's 2010.

I hate the MS VI's
eyes.gif

Passed on these Motorsports.....these and the jams should have come with a case like the anniversary 1's did IMHO

Originally Posted by THE FAME

How is the fitting on the MS VI's?
Im hearing they fit big?
I am a 13 but would I be able to fit a 12?
I'm a 13 as well and these fit comfortably for me, they're not too tight at all.

laugh.gif
 @ unknowed..
Anyone have the talent to switch the patent leather and suede placement on those Detroit 6s(Photoshop)?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by rojanjon

Originally Posted by YDBoUnCe

anybody got a recommendation on a suede brush for the Bred 6s?
I've been using one of those soft blue bristle brushes you get at an auto parts store and it has worked very well.  I also recommend a couple coats of Footlocker Ultra Waterproofer/Protector before you wear them out.  It flattens the suede out and deepens the hue of the black.

^^^^^ this is def true that waterproof works real good  

kopNkicks wrote:
Passed on these Motorsports.....these and the jams should have come with a case like the anniversary 1's did IMHO

That would have been nice.

Originally Posted by MethRer1A

I love 6s and I feel like I have to try and get as much of these this year as I can
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I feel that way, but only for the breds, ms6 and "maybe" the bullies...

^^
laugh.gif
 Its funny you say that. I lift the insole in all my shoes when i get them but i couldn't get them off, they glued the hell out of them
laugh.gif

I like the black laces better but nice pics.

I think I like them with the white laces!
Hey...has anybody found that the size 12's will fit a normal size 13?

ATTENTION CARMELO ANTHONY FANS!!!

I have an authentic NBA basketball autographed by Melo with Upper Deck Authentication and a authentic Jordan M3 all star/olympic version autographed by Melo with Timeless Sports authentication up for sale and/or trade for DS size 13 Jordans.  E-mail me at [email protected] if you want to see pics and learn more!  

DS SIZE 13 SPACE JAMS, CARMINES, FIRE RED III'S AND ALL STAR XX3'S FOR SALE AND/OR TRADE AS WELL...GET AT ME!

Originally Posted by teller360

not sure if this is posted but just saw a fsr of the ms 6's on PYS. Price is pretty good.

Not bad, but the CA tax kills it for me. Thanks for the info though

Is there any new info on the VI pack? there are always conflicting rumors and updates?

oreos, lakers, and pistons all are pass.....JB doing everything to ruin a grail

Motorsports are so wack to me, to each his own I guess

Wore my varsity reds for the first time today, not as uncomfortable as I first thought. It's just a noticeable difference when I wear a comfortable sneaker like Foams or Air Max 2009 and then put these on.

I read in the other VI thread that the leather used for the "oreo" VI is the same as the leather used for the MS VI. Anyone own both pairs yet and care to shed some light?

Back
Top Bottom