Jordan VIs (6) Black/Varsity Red "InfaReds" In Bay Area...1.23.10

6's are here.. all preorders ship out tomorrow. Size 12 and 13 available for locals.. Pm me
smile.gif

need kids? PM me.

You guys think it would be easier to get a pair from NTSF doing the raffle I think or should I just do the wristband thing at Serramonte?

Originally Posted by DuMMie SOLE

You guys think it would be easier to get a pair from NTSF doing the raffle I think or should I just do the wristband thing at Serramonte?

I don't think these will be necessary to line up for. Plenty to go around is what I hear...

kixandthecity.com reports that they're hitting retail now.......anyone know if they are in San Fran stores, now?

Originally Posted by sswl

kixandthecity.com reports that they're hitting retail now.......anyone know if they are in San Fran stores, now?

or any bay area stores for that matter?

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

YES.... most stores should of had them in last week. if not, then by today.

Go check them out if you want to see them in person.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

you mean selling them?

Just got mine in today! These are a lot better than I thought, because a lot of people were saying they were ashy or whatever. I love them. Will try to postmore pics later.

Here go more pics I just took, sorry for the crappy iPhone pics. I suggest to those people who are on the fence to not sleep. I think you will regretit.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

you mean selling them?

I myself mean .... they have them in the back or on display to look at.

Not sure if yall wanted to check them out b4 buying or was trying to cop them ?

man..i agree with you jghost..i HIGHLY ADVISE ANYBODY WHO PLANS ON SLEEPING ON THIS RELEASE TO NOT DO SO!!!!!!!!!!! these are clean!!

Thank you mr mikkol

now I wanna see what the big fuss about the "suede". Doesn't look bad IMO. Are the OGs and first retros more nubuck? Or is it the color peopleare crying about. I would say varsity red > infrared in terms of color.

Nice pickups everybody. Did anyone wear them yet? I wore mine Friday before it started to rain, and they were nice. Didn't collect any lint or dirt likemany thought they would, and I didn't even spray on suede protector.

Originally Posted by Daver

man..i agree with you jghost..i HIGHLY ADVISE ANYBODY WHO PLANS ON SLEEPING ON THIS RELEASE TO NOT DO SO!!!!!!!!!!! these are clean!!

i will try to definitely buy these and also looking forward to the white/red vi's.

So since it's gonna be raining this Friday and Saturday around the bay.. I'm assuming nobody's gonna line up extra early??
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom