Jordan VIs (6) Black/Varsity Red "InfaReds" In Bay Area...1.23.10

I hope I can just pick these up online at Footlocker with my $25 e-giftcard that I receieved from the whole spacejam fiascooo...but probably most people arethinking the same, does anyone know if I can use the giftcard from footlocker at eastbay or something/?

2 days...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by BigDaWg1688

Originally Posted by DuMMie SOLE

You guys think it would be easier to get a pair from NTSF doing the raffle I think or should I just do the wristband thing at Serramonte?
I don't think these will be necessary to line up for. Plenty to go around is what I hear...
Oh right on, I think ill just go with my homie to NTSF

I was going to get these because yea, they look nice. But then I read that the Infrareds are coming out in June or something like that. Seeing as I dont havefunds to be droppin on shoes all the time anymore im gonna wait for those instead. Nice cop tho for the ones that did or are going to.

This had to be the easiest cop for me. Woke up around 6:45, got to County East mall at 7. Doors were open and saw there was a line in front of Footlocker. Was about the 13th person in line. About 8, saw the manager at Champs walking on the other side of the mall and went straight to Champs. Got my 10.5 with ease. Nobody lined up at Champs.
laugh.gif

Easiest cop ever, showed up at oakridge at 715 and only 1 person in front of FNL (about 6 people at FL), they opened at 8 and i was out the door wit em.
Quality of suede is better than expected.

woke up and went to lakeshore footlocker in oakland after brunch and copped 2 pairs of 11s at noon. eaaaasy.

man, kids are crazy for sleeping on these. and fools are ridiculous with the hype on ebay and cl thinking they going to make space jam money off of these.

^^^ Right on .... Yea I remember seeing you.

Always good to see other NTers.

I was the cat in the OG XVs

got mines @  Footlocker Stonestown SF.......had two pairs left in my size (10).......kicks look good, no complaints here!!........picked up one cause i'd order another at Kickclusive.com...........payment cleared but have yet to be shipped.........i'm a bit worried, now
frown.gif

easy *** copp! went to tanforan mall at 10:30ish and got them with no problem. i don't think a lot of peeps know about it.
got mines for 148 with a 15 dolla off coupon

Easy cop at hilltop mall. I saw a line at shiekhs and thought they had sold out in the other stores, but ended up checking footaction and still had sz 12.

walked into footaction at Bay Fair at 12:30.. asked to for my size, bought em, and walked out.. EASY COP.. i guess no demand for these.. no need to wake up early for these

walked into footaction at Bay Fair at 12:30.. asked to for my size, bought em, and walked out.. EASY COP.. i guess no demand for these.. no need to wake up early for these

how many times did you click "quick reply" ?? but yup, even online sites still have these. i swear, the suede is like butter. hella soft. haha.

Back
Top Bottom