Jordan Wearing Jordan French Blue XII Pics?

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

Originally Posted by babycross2011

IVE NEVER SEEN ANY PICS OF HIM IN THEM
He's wearing the XII in the retro card.
Nope. He's wearing taxi's in the card; what's more, the pic used for the card is from way back in the day. That pic was taken backwhen the original xii's released. I would know, I owned a set of posters (back in the day), one of which included the very pic in that retro card.

wow how cool.
indifferent.gif

my first pair of xii's...one of the best blue colorways next to the flint xiii's IMO

definately one of my favorites

IN MY OPINION THE BEST XII'S WHERE THE WHITE/RED AND ALSO THE TAXI'S MAN I LOVE THOSE XII'S

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by w3stchicago

Originally Posted by never wear them

kobe
25rl0ky.jpg
is that derek fisher in the background looking at him a sayin shut up quit cryin? hes looking at him hard

He's studying him trying to see if he can pick up any of his swag. There is alot to learn from the greatest player in the world.
is that a level

I never really liked the french blue..I own the white/grey XII..and now I'm happy 2 add the Taxi's to my collection

Search is on for the Black/Red XII & Play-Off XII

Originally Posted by Cloud

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by never wear them

kobe
25rl0ky.jpg
Sweet!..Kobe in some XIIs.The greatest current player wearing former greatest players' shoes
No. hes not.

Then who is the greatest player in the world? Please dont say Lebron!
laugh.gif
.Kobe's been to 5 NBA Finals only current superstar player who been to more is Shaq. The Lakers wouldve won the championship if they had Bynum and Arizahealthy. If y'all dont believe me.. you saw what happened on the Christmas right?

Originally Posted by sthebest1984

Originally Posted by BabyJordan0312

ahhh,

when Jordan Brand use to use "real leather"

not the crap on the CDP XII

+## are you talking about? the leather on my CDP XII feels exactly like the leather on my Midnight VIs
yah....I agree, the leather on the CDP XII's is nice. It's pretty on point to previous releases IMO

Back
Top Bottom