Jordan X "Bobcats"

My footlocker, champs and finishline didn't get them. Odd. Didn't know they were Limited. Decent shoe but I don't know if that's great.

Me and 6 of my friends all struck out on our local raffle for these and preludes. 14 raffles and we all lost...

these things are dope in person but the orange inside the shoe looks kinda faded, decided to cop incase i get the urge to wear em, worst case i have 7 days to return em >D

This is probably the Best colorway of Jordan X's ever made / released. To include the OG's.
better than the DB X's people went crazy for
roll.gif

still a ugly colorway and hilarious jordan brand put a limited sticker on these so people buy it.

I entered 3 Raffles and won them all. I didn't answer the phone for the last call. I will go to HoH to use the VIP coupon on these but don't know if I will go by the Sheikh to pick up a second one. I don't like the 3's at all and the X's at the end of the month are really too plain.

Last edited:
I'm not feeling the ice bottoms [emoji]128169[/emoji]I think they would've looked better with navy blue and orange bottom imo. [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

I heard these Bobcats are gonna be Limited run for the BOBCATS won't be next year -So this is the only Run in The Bobcat Colorway coming out in a Retro Jordan….

Most stores got about 18-20 pairs

The Pre Resales are only $239.00-290.00 bucks w/ Shipping on Ebay which isn't that impressive compared to other Jordan Pre Release Buys….

I would expect these to be an Easy CAWP and Prolly be Lingering around for a Min….

I'll Pass - Those Katrina's Got My EYES!!! 
nerd.gif

Couple things, why would u enter a raffle for shoes u don't want?
And u really need the opinions of other men to decide if YOU should buy them? Jeez

Funny you say that, after posting those are the two responses I expected most. I know some funny all are bitter on these forums, or as you call it "salty"
Nonetheless I think this pair will be a good collector or just unique shoe to have since the bobcats will cease to exist soon. . . That and the shoe is pretty limited. Plus there's the whole association with MJ and NC like the columbias. AND I'm a Kemba Walker/Bobcats fan so I guess ill cop after all !:smokin

Funny you say that, after posting those are the two responses I expected most. I know some funny all are bitter on these forums, or as you call it "salty"
Nonetheless I think this pair will be a good collector or just unique shoe to have since the bobcats will cease to exist soon. . . That and the shoe is pretty limited. Plus there's the whole association with MJ and NC like the columbias. AND I'm a Kemba Walker/Bobcats fan so I guess ill cop after all !:smokin
I'm glad I could help u purchase a pair if shoes. Lol :rolleyes

Got my raffle ticket tonight. I've had terrible luck trying to cop every recent release I wanted (Gammas, Oregon Foams, etc.). Glad to get these even if they're not as hyped as the others.

Back
Top Bottom