Jordan X "Bobcats"

Got my raffle ticket tonight. I've had terrible luck trying to cop every recent release I wanted (Gammas, Oregon Foams, etc.). Glad to get these even if they're not as hyped as the others.

Tonight= last night. It's 5AM and I may have been drinking. 8)

Not trying to hype the shoe up but I think these will be that color way that grows on people down the road. I'll admit they aren't the best 10s but a lace swap will do wonders on these...any how off topic but this colorway reminds me of the white and red 10s that sat as well as the 3M 5s that sat on shelves.....come to think of it almost all lifestyle Jordan's sat on shelves and hit clearance prices

I just tried footlocker and footaction for the hell of it and added a size 10 to my cart on both sites, 50 min wait period... Not sure how to release, just gonna close the page and go back to bed, congrats to all that purchased. Managed to get the premier dunks this morning myself.

i think if sp want's to sell retro's they better upgrade that site 
laugh.gif

Purchased a pair from NDC and waiting to checkout on FTL and FTA. I wish EB had these, I hate paying taxes and shipping

10 on both, have to wait 30 minutes in line to checkout on Footlocker and I've been up since last night so I'm thinking about dropping it.

Thanks for the response. If it was my size I was going to encourage dropping them. :lol:

got one pair from ndc about to get dressed and go to immy jazz since the one in brooklyn is doing fcfs

I got one in my cart at NDC and FA but will wait to cop mine using a discount later at HoH . I refuse to pay full price for this shoe . I liked this shoe and seeing we are on page 10 of this thread on release day and it is already sold out without any hype is scary for what is in store this year for people who love wearing J's.

If u got one in the cart on footlocker and they give u the checkout time does mean u got em? Or can I lose them?

Able to cop an 11 from FTL. Long time lurker and new member, but this shoe grew on me the more I looked at it.

Back
Top Bottom