Jordan X "Bobcats"

idk why everyone is hating so hard on these... They remind me of a PE... To each his own but i def copped these and am glad there was no hype... Just wait until people pull these out in the summer :smokin

do jordan 10s run small or true to size? I'm about to cop but never had jordan 10s before.

Xs were typically built with the longer, more narrow foot in mind.
They are intended to be foot huggers.
I didn't pick up the 'Bobcats' but the Steels held true to that makeup.
I go TTS in every Nike/JB product and never have a problem, so I always say TTS.
But everyone has their personal preference.
:nerd:

Xs were typically built with the longer, more narrow foot in mind.
They are intended to be foot huggers.
I didn't pick up the 'Bobcats' but the Steels held true to that makeup.
I go TTS in every Nike/JB product and never have a problem, so I always say TTS.
But everyone has their personal preference.
:nerd:
What... ugly and  limited

i agree.. I personally feel these run snug... Im usually an 11 in everything but for Xs i go 11.5 just like lebrons foams etc.

like what?
To make it simple i'll just say the Gs's that came out today look alot worse. Remember the white and linen 10's 
sick.gif
.. The list goes on..

I dont own it but I'm close with em and they're mainly a web shop .. whenever they have releases they put it on twitter the day of

idk why everyone is hating so hard on these... They remind me of a PE... To each his own but i def copped these and am glad there was no hype... Just wait until people pull these out in the summer :smokin

Yeah, they remind me of a MKG, DJ Augustine or Stephen Jackson PE

I see a lot of ugly PE's that get praised

So went to pick up my shoes and love them but was told these were a quick strike and no coupons. WTF . Said the HoH only got 15 pairs.

These really aren't nearly as bad as people making them out to be. I understand the natural first second gut reaction is to immediately say they're ugly, but time changes minds. Realistically, no one cared for the Bordeaux's when they first released. No one cared about the Olive 9s when they first released OR when they were retroed the first time. Now its a different story, with both colorways, and the list goes on.

Bobcat's colors basically about to change next season. There's probably a very good chance we don't see anymore bobcat colorway shoes. It's a win-win for the haters and the lovers -- The haters won't have to worry about this colorway no more, and everyone that likes them probably gets a jordan thats rarer than most people realize off break.

seem like any jordan with a number on it will sell out it was a line outside of every sneaker store this morning i forgot these were coming out

these every release assdudes :smh:

Last edited:
This shoe is a perfect example of "buy what you like"

The hype wasnt super crazy on these which to me is a good thing because it gave those who really wanted them a fair chance to cop.

Colorway isnt bad at all

The only thing I'm hating about this is JB release these color ways instead of the City series. Seattle, Orlando, Sacramento, Knicks CW. But they decide to bring stuff like this.

These are gorgeous. Blue and Grey always look beautiful together. Just the right amount of orange to give it alittle pop too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom