Jordan X "Bobcats"

Because not all release be this ugly.... Just in my own opinion.

roll.gif

rise45.com is the site they had sum exclusives .. like the EB collabs copperhead and cottonmouth I hope they get the last 2

Lol. The hate out here is too real. Some of y'all act like if it don't come with fight to acquire or ain't wanted by the masses, a release trash. FOH. Glad I was able to get a pair.

Lol. The hate out here is too real. Some of y'all act like if it don't come with fight to acquire or ain't wanted by the masses, a release trash. FOH. Glad I was able to get a pair.
im starting to believe that when folks strike out or underestimate a sellout or even are short on funds, they start hating

e name="curtdiggler" url="/t51/jordan-x-bobcats/330#post_19543761"]im starting to believe that when folks strike out or underestimate a sellout or even are short on funds, they start hating
[/quote] No one is hating they're simply ugly kickz

im starting to believe that when folks strike out or underestimate a sellout or even are short on funds, they start hating

lol I understood where you was trying to go but short on funds is very vague...meaning who purchases all the releases of that particular year is not a hater and those who are selective are haters? I would like to think the execution was tad bit off and the other 10s are leagues above this cw also I visited the thread to see detail shots to see what the fuss was about. Not that I'm interested or wanted to rain on the bobcat 10 parade.

is anybody with me on this ... the "ashy" blue color on the uppers looks more like a bad batch as if its messed up as opposed to looking right or making the shoe look good. i'm about to decide within the next 20 min. whether to return these or not. i LIKE the shoe & colorway ... but in person they look as if it's a factory defect almost.

do jordan 10s run small or true to size? I'm about to cop but never had jordan 10s before.

looks like people will buy just about anything jb puts out nowadays :smh:

I bet you wanted the Bel airs tho. They're just as colorful.

What the heck was JB thinking??? Making a BASKETBALL shoe the same color as the official bball team colors

I bet you wanted the Bel airs tho. They're just as colorful.

What the heck was JB thinking??? Making a BASKETBALL shoe the same color as the official bball team colors
nah Bel Airs were trash as well. this is all imo though

only J's i copped this year were OG 1s

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom