Jordan X "Bobcats"

I hear gang members were recruiting manager females then shipping them to China.Temporary ban until July

I always thought th shady account were rewarded by Jordan Brand. I mean just look at shoe palace getting online stock. SMH

There's something about these shoes that I really like. Will definitely try to get these. 

DTLR lost their nike/Jordan acct so no for them. City gear idk, some of their locations had Infered 3lab5's so it's possible

Wait! hold up, I'm not in the DMV anymore. DTLR lost their Nike/JB account? :wow: :lol:

yea unfortunately, they got caught selling shoes through the back door

It's only for six months.

And apparently it's suspended or restricted.

I notice they haven't sent out any e-mails with any quality Nike's this week though.

DTLR didnt lose their Nike/JB acct, it's "release" suspension and it's only on certain releases, and the "selling backdoor" crap is fabricated...not even the real story

Basically same as the bel air 5s whole whatever you want to call it

the funny thing is i wanted these more then the bel air 5's and i won the 5's in a raffle at footaction

i did get the BL 5's for retail thanks to footaction i would have passed on them

Was sleeping hard on these and was definitely passing... until my connect just called and asked if I wanted. I said no, then he sent me a close up pic and I said ok, I'll take em. Wth.

I have no interest in these...but the limited nature of them mean they are a great resell opportunity. I'll hold a NTer down that wants these come release date, though.

J23 app on twitter said these are "somewhat limited" they are just hyping these now to sell out lol

I love the AJ 10. I really do. But I'm going to pass on these. They're not that bad at all though.

Powders please.

I want to try and help out those who want these. I would highly recommend calling any store on the Footlocker release calendar. Even a HoH on the list is claiming they might not get them and some of the locations are wrong all together.

Back
Top Bottom