Jordan X "Bobcats"

Was sleeping hard on these and was definitely passing... until my connect just called and asked if I wanted. I said no, then he sent me a close up pic and I said ok, I'll take em. Wth.
I have no interest in these...but the limited nature of them mean they are a great resell opportunity. I'll hold a NTer down that wants these come release date, though.
I might cop if my local hook up has them these limited like people saying?

It's difficult for me to defend my actions and I do frown upon this behavior, but I'm also not about that leaving money on the table lifestyle. Plus, my connect appreciates when I buy stuff that he will have a hard time selling. These are a perfect example.

I deserve to be called out, so I ain't mad at you. But I'm confident that you can understand the nature of the beast and the role we all play.

LMAO at the people copping these to resell. Newsflash as limited as these are 90% of Jordan collectors hate them so good luck with learning supply and demand the hard way.

I was actually reconsidering copping these. I would always prefer a solid sole, but the clear doesn't look too bad on this pair. What confirmed my pass was those recent pics. the grey is AWFUL on these. It looks so bad in the light. That clear sole does not look right with the grey. Solid blue would I think. White would have been a must cop for me
mean.gif

Easy pass.. good luck to yall who plan on gettng these.. JB running out of ideas lol its good tho cuz they killing my pockets with these releases lately..

Imma cop 1 pair for the Queen City. But let's do away wit the bobcats and bring in the hornets.

Would have been nice to get all profit proceeds to go towards the actually team.

And from my research
Local:
HOH getting men's no kids
Dtlr not getting them
Jimmy jazz men's and kids
Footaction men's and kids
Finish line and champs not getting them
And acouple mom and pop spots got wm which surprised me

Online:
Jimmy jazz
Ndc
FA
EASTBAY
shoe palace

All other major branches not getting them
Correct me if I'm wrong on anything but yeah these dropping in small quantities in my area

Last edited:
this actually looks better every time i see it. It's just that the laces are so awful and out of place that make it look off.

Ok gentlemen which website will give the the best chance at beating the bots saturday morning. Im leaning towards SP but there website was horrible during the 3labs. Im thinking maybe NDC since its not that popular of a release? 

Back
Top Bottom