Jordan X "Bobcats"

I picked up a few pairs, but none for me. Not a big fan of the clear soles and the laces are out of place.

But, I will say this...The orange isn't a true orange...It's duller, almost like a creamsicle orange...A nice touch in my opinion. The dark blue parts of the shoe along the top the tongue are a VERY nice material...Feels like a tumbled nubuck...reminds me of the Wolf V's (and hopefully, these powder 3's next week).

Dude that did the grey lace swap might be on to something...

well, if they yellow within 2 years, i will send them back to nike and get a warranty credit.  will use that credit for the next release.  win win for me
huh? that seems suspect. If true it has to be without wearing them or something I don't see how nike could honor that or everyone would send theirs back in 2 years

my uncle used to do it all the time the shoe wasnt defective but he would take a knife and cut the sole off then send it back saying it was defective and would get a nike gift card for the value of the shoe when he purchased it or sometimes more thant he value of the shoe when he purchased it

These will be regretted by sleepers down the line just as the French 7/9/12s. The clear bottom revamps the whole look of the X. Imagine steel 10s with icy bottom. I'm loving my pair. I'm puttin them on ice until my vegas trip in march.

These will be regretted by sleepers down the line just as the French 7/9/12s. The clear bottom revamps the whole look of the X. Imagine steel 10s with icy bottom. I'm loving my pair. I'm puttin them on ice until my vegas trip in march.

Maybe for some but I 100% made up my mind on day one. These will never be on my feet.

Last edited:
FTL Online back ordered my pair. Said they didn't get their shipment from JB and will not be able to send the shoe until the 31st of the month. Anyone who ordered off FTL online been told the same thing?

im starting to believe that when folks strike out or underestimate a sellout or even are short on funds, they start hating
Thats why after the release day this thread only moved 1 page . Lol.. Im not hating on people copping this, i hate jb for releasing this very very ugly color combo.. 10 is a very simple cw shoe, they should have stayed with that concept.. I like the royal blue cw.

FTL Online back ordered my pair. Said they didn't get their shipment from JB and will not be able to send the shoe until the 31st of the month. Anyone who ordered off FTL online been told the same thing?
mine says the same, I have a pair coming from NDC so I'm not sweating it. Is FTA saying the same, I released that pair and brought from FTL instead

Them grey laces definitely make 'em look better.

That instagram pic with the dark blue laces is a good look as well.

Last edited:
Seeing all these pics are making me regret that I didn't cop. Hopefully I can still pick up in the future for retail.

Seeing all these pics are making me regret that I didn't cop. Hopefully I can still pick up in the future for retail.

Can be had very reasonably on eBay right now. Saw some on there for as low as $15 over retail shipped in my size and wasn't even searching that extensively. Probably could have found 'em cheaper.

Yeah, mine from FA shows the same thing. I'll have to call tomorrow and try to find out if they really think it will be the 31st. Kinda crappy that they sold these but couldn't fulfill any of the orders for weeks.

I really like the clear midsole on these X's, but the colorway does not fit in. i think JB could have done a little better while planning this shoe.

Back
Top Bottom