Jordan X "Bobcats"

That card is typically what's found in the boxes of Nikes/Jordans that are sold in the Chinese market. It just illustrates and tells people these are athletic shoes and to use them for sports.
roll.gif
lol i was wondering what the hell it said 

These laces are officially 54". The navy ones on amazon are 4 bucks with 4 bucks shipping.

I got my shipping email today as well. Did you by any chance pay attention to the weight of your shipment. I ordered a pair for SP and they are like 1lb but the pair coming from FTL is 4.2lbs.
Same thing happened with my 3Lab5's. My SP order was labeled 1lb via UPS and my FNL of the same kicks was 5lbs. Not sure how SP gets them past UPS but they must be saving some dough by doing it. As long as they offer me free shipping and no taxes to NY, it ain't my problem.

Orange looks pretty good, but they need to be rope/round laces instead of oval to look right.

Originally Posted by banksthatdude2 

LOL i'm hoping so, and ironically i'm not a 10s fan at all so i won't feel bad not keeping them for personal collection. I only grabbed the bobcats cause it was laying around and my boy wanted the 11 and I work in the mall. Of course i had to tell him they didn't have them anymore HAHA
This is the reason why people can't ever get the shoe they want, because the employees are over there hiding them from the customers. I'm so glad some of these shoe stores went digital with their raffles. 

This is the reason why people can't ever get the shoe they want, because the employees are over there hiding them from the customers. I'm so glad some of these shoe stores went digital with their raffles. 
I think you might have took what I said out of context. I went in the store to see if they had a pair not that I had one on hold. You think if it was on hold someone else wouldn't have noticed the error? Lets be realistic here yes i know stuff gets held lol but it damn sure wasn't some 10s ... at least not where I live. Secondly the bobcats are sitting on shelves near me ... sizes are readily availble thats why I offered to pick it up for my friend that just happened to be the last 11 at that location. lol if you need a pair of bobcats i'd be more than willing to check and see if they have anymore.

Back
Top Bottom