Jordan X "Bobcats"

Ahh ok. I don't see that colorway on any release calendar yet. I'm sure someone on NT will know. I'd hold on to it if I were you, imo looks better than the bobcats.
Yeah i agree looks a lot better ... and i believe the Venoms are suppose to have a gray bottom where it is clear on these. Just more shocked than anything LOL ... hopefully someone has heard something about these or it truly might be a 1-1 error the slid through the cracks.

Last edited:
Ahh ok. I don't see that colorway on any release calendar yet. I'm sure someone on NT will know. I'd hold on to it if I were you, imo looks better than the bobcats.

It's on the calendar for March

Didn't know they had clear soles

Would have been better with orange or infrared. Not feeling them.

Yeah i agree looks a lot better ... and i believe the Venoms are suppose to have a gray bottom where it is clear on these. Just more shocked than anything LOL ... hopefully someone has heard something about these or it truly might be a 1-1 error the slid through the cracks.
Here's a thread from last year that has a pic of them saying it's a 2014 release:
http://niketalk.com/t/550793/air-jordan-x-2014-release-reveal-pic-4-colorways

Edit: Ok, so March it is.

Team Early  
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Tthe bobcats early pics showed them as having a solid sole. So it's not out of the realm of possibility they changed them. They also changed up the infrared ones for the end of this month.

I'd take more detailed pics(tagged) and review them on youtube or something.

^ yep, they probably switched the venoms to clear now. I'd say you got the final since it has Nov '13 production dates and the earlier pics were probably production samples?

Last edited:
   if that was the official release because the clear bottom looks a lot better than the original gray one.
I'll do that tonight, i'm at work now. Just was trying to figure out what was going on and to get some advice. I kinda hope that i have a 1-1 .... but it wouldn't mind if that was the final product it looks better.

Last edited:
^ yep, they probably switched the venoms to clear now. I'd say you got the final since it has Nov '13 production dates and the earlier pics were probably production samples?
Hmm i didn't think of that, but that sounds very plausible. SMH this is why I always liked niketalk .. guy actually give incite and real opinion about stuff and not just instant hate. I'm going to have to come on here a lot more often like back in the early days.

Nike quality control has gone down the drain, like how can they give you the venoms? Like the people on the line don't know the difference between grey and black lol....but in either case you def have a hopefully flawed production pair that's gone get you some cash for them.

Nike quality control has gone down the drain, like how can they give you the venoms? Like the people on the line don't know the difference between grey and black lol....but in either case you def have a hopefully flawed production pair that's gone get you some cash for them.
LOL i'm hoping so, and ironically i'm not a 10s fan at all so i won't feel bad not keeping them for personal collection. I only grabbed the bobcats cause it was laying around and my boy wanted the 11 and I work in the mall. Of course i had to tell him they didn't have them anymore HAHA

LOL i'm hoping so, and ironically i'm not a 10s fan at all so i won't feel bad not keeping them for personal collection. I only grabbed the bobcats cause it was laying around and my boy wanted the 11 and I work in the mall. Of course i had to tell him they didn't have them anymore HAHA

Right lol....I grabbed the bobcats to go with some tiger gear and that was that. Any luck on where to find those navy laces???

Maybe a factory manager switched some pairs because he was trying to seek out a pair of Venoms to take to a meeting with Air Randy, so they can close another deal on some grey market manufacturing.

Manager's reaction when he opens up the box at the the meeting, and sees a pair of Bobcats:
View media item 654962
After that, Randy probably lit that boy up wit his glue gun too. :smokin

Last edited:

What's good fam, nice to see another NTer from around the way. Dope avy too :lol:

What part of NJ you from and what Footlocker was that?

Last edited:
What's good fam, nice to see another NTer from around the way. Dope avy too
laugh.gif

What part of NJ you from and what Footlocker was that?
I'm in Piscataway and it was in Bridgewater HOH. Yeah its nice to meet some jersey people on here on my first day. I had a srceen name way back in the day but i forgot the password. When i found this diamond in the rough i knew niketalk was the place to find some info out so signed right back up.

Maybe a factory manager switched some pairs because he was trying to seek out a pair of Venoms to take to a meeting with Air Randy, to they can close another deal on some grey market manufacturing.

Manager's reaction when he opens up the box at the the meeting, and sees a pair of Bobcats:
View media item 654962
After that, Randy probably lit that boy up wit his glue gun too. :smokin
:lol: took the words right out of my mouth I was just thinking that. No way someone would make an error like that

Back
Top Bottom