Jordan X Dark Shadow- April 2018

UNDS TODAY NYC RAINY DAY
28902340-77CD-42D5-A97C-97F4878CC91F.jpeg

Great buy by the way.
Don't know why I didn't get these when they came out really but the prices are really good. Tons of pairs on Ebay for around 140$ although most of them are with no box lid. I picked out one with a full box offered 125$ and had it accepted within a couple minutes. Easy.

One of my closest friends wore the 90s pair into the ground back when they came out. We all used to clown him hard because we all thought they were so ugly and he was still rocking them everyday when the 11s and 12s were hitting. Over time they became my favorite 10. Glad to add these to the collection. Had to tell him I copped. We had a good laugh lol.

Don't know why I didn't get these when they came out really but the prices are really good. Tons of pairs on Ebay for around 140$ although most of them are with no box lid. I picked out one with a full box offered 125$ and had it accepted within a couple minutes. Easy.

One of my closest friends wore the 90s pair into the ground back when they came out. We all used to clown him hard because we all thought they were so ugly and he was still rocking them everyday when the 11s and 12s were hitting. Over time they became my favorite 10. Glad to add these to the collection. Had to tell him I copped. We had a good laugh lol.
10s are sooooo underrated it’s crazy. It’s perfect for me since it’s one of my favorite models! I’ve scored 5 different colorways way under retail, but I got these shadows July 2019 for I think like 89 on StockX. Haven’t worn any of them yet, but the day will come here soon

10s are sooooo underrated it’s crazy. It’s perfect for me since it’s one of my favorite models! I’ve scored 5 different colorways way under retail, but I got these shadows July 2019 for I think like 89 on StockX. Haven’t worn any of them yet, but the day will come here soon
You should definitely start wearing them. The comfort is the best part of the 10 imo.

Back
Top Bottom