Jordan X Dark Shadow- April 2018

I was calling it the Denzel pack from scratch...

Always thought it was a little more than coincidence that the two colorways they chose to pair up were both colorways he wore in movies...I just think ol boy Gentry is a Denzel fan and decided on those as a low key shout out to the guy...

That article says the retro is supposed to have some key differences :lol: sucks..

Yeah they'll have the 45 on the side...Calling it now...

Nike / JB been on this PE trend for a while now...Just continues the trend...

Apprehensively in. Never crossed my mind that we should've stopped discussing this in the Steel X thread and just made a new one :lol:

I wouldn't mind a 45 on the side, but I don't trust Jordan Brand with subtlety so we'll see.

I'd be okay with these.

air-jordan-x-shadow-og-45-5-570x427.jpg

Might take some heat for this from the purists but Idc at this point... I have the black OVO 10s already and I'm having a hard time justifying a cop for these as they look somewhat similar in my opinion I.E. basically all black. May end up being a game time decision on this one

Browsing the "Air Jordan Collection" Nike put up and noticed that the only Shadow 10 that was mentioned was these...

Jordan X-2.png
Ya'll know damn well they're planing on releasing this pair next year with that horrendous toe cap...

Only other reference was a picture of MJ wearing the 45 in the 1995 Playoffs...

hopefully jb doesnt f*ck this one up

Already lost hope man...These fools didn't even mention the original release shadows on their little collection thing...

They completely skipped a shoe that actually released in favor of an "Original Sample"...Like didn't even mention the originals released at all...

Next years release will have that nasty leather toe cap...They're getting us ready for it now...

Back
Top Bottom