Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

LOL.  I wouldn't either.  No joke.  There is gonna be issues there.
yeah if it was the city you would be safe but its brooklyn if you not alert you can deff get hit with the hit and run mugging. and dudes live close by. So if police dont investigate hardbody you sol 

Scrolling through IG and all the usual NYC suspects at the museum with bands.

That's because this is their life. It's literally what they do. So you're playing their game and you aren't going to win...because for them, it's a quasi-profession.

If you want something in this game you can either get luckier or get smarter (if you're motivated enough) than they are. Even so, they still have numbers on you, so you're likely going to lose. If you can't do either of those then at least be strategic in how you spend in the pre-sell market.

I knew I stood no shot. None. Nor was I going to waste my time worrying about it. I found the best deal. Paid $1200 and got the secured pair today. Simple. The last 40 pages of this thread validated that decision.

Shortly after committing to the first pair, I bought another $1200 pair, which I will sell for somewhere between 2500-3000 bucks. I will pay for both pairs with that flip and still turn a small profit. I didnt set out to make money. I set out to be realistic about my chances and the most efficient way to get what I wanted without being "irresponsible."

Beats the [emoji]128169[/emoji] out of all this trouble you all are going through

Last edited:
That's because this is their life. It's literally what they do. So you're playing their game and you aren't going to win...because for them, it's a quasi-profession.

If you want something in this game you can either get luckier or get smarter (if you're motivated enough) than they are. Even so, they still have numbers on you, so you're likely going to lose. If you can't do either of those then at least be strategic in how you spend in the pre-sell market.

I knew I stood no shot. None. Nor was I going to waste my time worrying about it. I found the best deal. Paid $1200 and got the secured pair today. Simple. The last 40 pages of this thread validated that decision.

Shortly after committing to the first pair, I bought another $1200 pair, which I will sell for somewhere between 2500-3000 bucks. I will pay for both pairs with that flip and still turn a small profit. I didnt set out to make money. I set out to be realistic about my chances and the most efficient way to get what I wanted without being "irresponsible."

Beats the [emoji]128169[/emoji] out of all this trouble you all are going through
im not sure it will reach 2.5-3. 2 maybe depending on size.

[COLOR=Yellow ]REMINDER:
THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO BUYING-SELLING-TRADING ALLOWED IN THIS FORUM. THIS INCLUDES "BAITING" or "PHISHING" AND SPAM/TROLL POSTS.

DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO BUY, SELL OR TRADE. PERIOD!
PRICE HAS NEVER BEEN THE ISSUE. IT'S A VIOLATION IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR RETAIL OR LESS...OR EVEN JUST TO SHIP.

DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO DO PICKUPS FROM A STORE OR THAT YOU NEED SOMEONE TO PICK SOMETHING UP.
AKA "OOPS" OR "ALLEY OOP" REQUESTS.
EVEN IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR THE PRICE OF WHAT YOU PAID FOR, IT'S STILL A VIOLATION SINCE A TRANSACTION WOULD NEED TO TAKE PLACE BETWEEN YOU AND SOMEONE ELSE.

DO NOT POST LIVE AUCTION LINKS/LISTINGS.
TOO MANY PEOPLE PROMOTING THEIR OWN AUCTIONS IS THE MAIN REASON WHY WE FROWN ON THIS BUT YOU ALSO DON'T WANT TO BLOW UP SOMEONE'S CHANCES AT AN AUCTION THEY WERE WATCHING.

DO NOT POST STOCKPILE/STOCKROOM PHOTOS.
(PICTURES OF MULTIPLE PAIRS/SIZES)THIS OBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO SELL, WILL NOT BE TOLERATED, ESPECIALLY IF IT'S COUPLED WITH A "FOR SALE" SIGNATURE! POSTS WITH THESE TYPES OF PHOTOS WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO HELP SOMEONE OUT, PLEASE KEEP IT THRU PM'S (AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION) OR USE THE BUY/SELL FORUMS. ANY MENTION OF ANY TYPE OF EXCHANGE ON THE BOARD MAY LEAD TO A SUSPENSION.

POSTING LINKS/INFO TO ONLINE STORES IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT PROMOTING YOUR OWN WEBSITE.

USING YOUR SIGNATURE TO BUY/SELL/TRADE IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT "SIG CHECKING" AND POSTING WITH THE INTENT TO PROMOTE YOUR SIG.

REMEMBER, IT'S OKAY TO HELP EACH OTHER OUT AS LONG AS YOU'RE DOING IT IN THE APPROPRIATE WAY.

[/COLOR]

Last edited:

You were smart man. Had I known there were pairs out there for that 1200 range I would've jumped on em.

I'm praying my ATC service comes through, they still charged me 900 total but if it hits I have no complaints other than "I should've bought 2"

Exactly. This post right here speaks the truth. If your job in life in to camp out for sneaker and turn a small profit once in a while do it. If you make bread working a 9-5 like most of us do and want to pay for something you really want? why not..

I restarted my phone and got the reaper but I don't get it on my Desktop and I restarted my computer also

Last edited:
Lol i got a wristband, all i know is im not leaving that musuem unless i know my uber is in front
be glad Franklin ave has been gentrified :lol: or your Uber would need to pick u up inside. Ebbets in the building..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom