Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

That's because this is their life. It's literally what they do. So you're playing their game and you aren't going to win...because for them, it's a quasi-profession.

If you want something in this game you can either get luckier or get smarter (if you're motivated enough) than they are. Even so, they still have numbers on you, so you're likely going to lose. If you can't do either of those then at least be strategic in how you spend in the pre-sell market.

I knew I stood no shot. None. Nor was I going to waste my time worrying about it. I found the best deal. Paid $1200 and got the secured pair today. Simple. The last 40 pages of this thread validated that decision.

Shortly after committing to the first pair, I bought another $1200 pair, which I will sell for somewhere between 2500-3000 bucks. I will pay for both pairs with that flip and still turn a small profit. I didnt set out to make money. I set out to be realistic about my chances and the most efficient way to get what I wanted without being "irresponsible."

Beats the [emoji]128169[/emoji] out of all this trouble you all are going through

rep and quoted for truth. It sucks here in the city cuz theres dudes that literally do this as a profession

its the new drug game

btw i have the kaws 4 in hand and it is dope af ...just hard to wear a $2k shoe...might force myself to sell? = /  thoughts???
I think you answered your own question, if you aren't going to wear them and can actually get $2K (which I doubt will happen after today) then do it. They'll be down to 1,000-1,200 next week most likely.

im not sure it will reach 2.5-3. 2 maybe depending on size.

Again, I didn't set out to make a profit. I'm pretty confident that after putting no effort in, while concurrently enjoying all the piece of mind, I'll wind up paying somewhere between retail price and 0 dollars. Profit is gravy. Size 13...should be ok.

So how do we know if we got banned?
indifferent.gif

btw i have the kaws 4 in hand and it is dope af ...just hard to wear a $2k shoe...might force myself to sell? = /  thoughts???
Its not what the shoe is worth, its what you paid for it. If your afraid to wear a shoe that cost $2000, then you should have bought a painting. They have real nice paintings for under $1500

are there any fugazis floating around of these? saw a lot of IG sellers using the same pics as other sellers claiming they have them in hand. not sure i wanna take the risk

are there any fugazis floating around of these? saw a lot of IG sellers using the same pics as other sellers claiming they have them in hand. not sure i wanna take the risk
yeah there are fugazi's and currently they're easy call outs, give it a month or two and if the demand is there, fugazi's will almost be 1:1 to retails

Congrats! Least someone in here got a pair. They had mad entries.
I went yesterday as a last minute thing before work and now Im really happy I did. Proves anybody can win. I walked in and it was surprisingly empty and thought where is everyone? A minute later that place was packed with peoples moms and grandparents. I think Saint Alfred definitely picks who they want to win especially when they see dumb **** like that.

Back
Top Bottom