Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

I don't think too many ny resellers gonna Lowball themselves that much after being forced to be in the rain that long
That line was long and it's cold and wet as f*^k out here.  went to work and will head back out there later tonight

So for us here in GA, a boutique was doing a limited FCFS raffle for the shoes. There were 100 scratch off tickets and among them, there were 4 tickets giving away a pair for FREE. Also the clothes were FCFS sale. They let in 10 at a time and a guy in the group in front of me got a free pair. By the time I got in, all clothes were sold out and my ticket wasn't a winner, but it was entered in the general raffle.

Dude is a Herb hahaha ... I was number 1 on the line with my boi and he tryed to skip ... duck
lol everyone tries to skip in NYC. so its no rules out there. no morals. You just can't let people skip you cause they'll try lol

but the question is, how did you know about the drop before everyone?

lol everyone tries to skip in NYC. so its no rules out there. no morals. You just can't let people skip you cause they'll try lol

word man happy that alot of people that was trying that foul ish got stopped today.

Okay, this guy won? You've gotta be kidding me.
200_s.gif

it may take a min

Last edited:

No no it was for another release he tryed to skip. The KAWS Brooklyn was kept secret and word of mouth and plugs got there first ... a few of my so called friends are top 10 and no calls from them to help the kid out .... ain't nobody helping anyone in NYC .. people eating solo... rough out here and you have to pay to play ..

Back
Top Bottom