Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

If theres so much hype about Kaws. How come Original Fake didn't work as a brand? This doesn't make sense....

another one 

laugh.gif

man this movie is great, about to watch it rn but i dont want to miss the release lmao
I didn't want to get up and grab the remote, so had the tv stuck on Little Nicky for a while.  it's like I took 2 Ls already.

if you hit on an end raffle with this caliber type of shoe you should just accept any and all Ls going forward.

i hit on damn Wings 12 from Nike draw and still look back on it after takin an L like "eh can't say i never hit on something"

Same here. Hit on psny then wings 12s on Nike and have not been able to get anything limited online after that. Sucks but it is what it is.

if you hit on an end raffle with this caliber type of shoe you should just accept any and all Ls going forward.

i hit on damn Wings 12 from Nike draw and still look back on it after takin an L like "eh can't say i never hit on something"

I said this when I hit a random raffle at Elite store in Spain for the GG 750s. But these losses still hurt the same lol.

every time I look away from this thread and I come back to a ton of new post I panic thinking the site went live lolol

So 500 pairs at Brooklyn Museum...how are they splitting sizing? Or any reason at all for me to head up there right now?

Back
Top Bottom