Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

it's too late man. You need a wristband
I was up when the news dropped. Had to work 9AM to 4:30PM. I'm just wondering how they're even dividing it up.
Security didnt let me in .. they said alll bands were accounted fore dont waste your time bro..
I don't know why they're not starting to sell them at this point. Brooklyn has been getting pounded with rain all day.

this thread is comedy

It makes me happy seeing all y'all waste your day in line or online.

Happier when you take that L :lol:

It's all speculation. No stronger of a possibility than them releasing online as originally planned

this thread is comedy

It makes me happy seeing all y'all waste your day in line or online.

Happier when you take that L
laugh.gif
I gave up on these, went into it knowing I wasn't getting them unless I got lucky on a raffle. (didn't even get my Ls from those) Going in on the royals tomorrow.

I was up when the news dropped. Had to work 9AM to 4:30PM. I'm just wondering how they're even dividing it up.
I don't know why they're not starting to sell them at this point. Brooklyn has been getting pounded with rain all day.

how did you get the news? everything was kept secret.

Man, if this is going to be a marathon I might as well quit now. Hard to keep refreshing when your at the hospital and people are asking "why do you keep going to the computer" LOL

Despite the fact "hackers" found Jordans on Kaws' site, I haven't seen Kaws himself explicitly state they were gonna release on his site (maybe I just missed it).

The way ***** playin out I feel like they ain't dropping or they're gonna wait for traffic to reach an all time low.

Back
Top Bottom