Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

9 times to be exact, in fact if it wasn't for the damn carrier pigeon strike of 2002 my reputation would be higher!

Or that super windy day in 99 when the smoke signals got blown the wrong direction and Alta vista search results got mixed w your posts.

Guys I'm completely new to the sneaker game and live in the UK, there's only 2 stores in London that will be stocking these and I may camp in front of the store in advance cos there's no chance of copping online, has anyone ever camped for sneakers in advance, and if so any tips? I may queue up 24 hours before they drop but I have no idea if that's early or late, I'm planning to phone up both stores and ask them of approx stock levels and how many people they think will queue up and then decide which store to go to.

they can kith my *** just like every other stockist

I hate you all

i hope to god it's now, almost dead inside

i am officially dead inside

i hate my life

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I hate you
-Everyone on NT

View media item 2387604

Guys I'm completely new to the sneaker game and live in the UK, there's only 2 stores in London that will be stocking these and I may camp in front of the store in advance cos there's no chance of copping online, has anyone ever camped for sneakers in advance, and if so any tips? I may queue up 24 hours before they drop but I have no idea if that's early or late, I'm planning to phone up both stores and ask them of approx stock levels and how many people they think will queue up and then decide which store to go to.

they can kith my *** just like every other stockist

I hate you all

i hope to god it's now, almost dead inside

i am officially dead inside

i hate my life

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I hate you
-Everyone on NT

View media item 2387604

LMAO!!!!!!!

Old IP for store.original-fake.com. Taking a long as time to try and resolve... The reaper killed his odl brand... Maybe these are set to "die" too.

-Matt
yea I was checking that site earlier, but don't think they will post there

Back
Top Bottom