Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

Lmfao [emoji]128513[/emoji] [emoji]128514[/emoji] I can't anymore

Last edited by a moderator:
That's complete bull****! They let the "VIPs" buy as many as they wanted? While you the othe ppl that waited had to stand around and watch?
yup dudes said they saw vip with multiples, It was bad rain and it was cold. warming myself up now 

The problem with this industry is that people aren't willing to vote with their wallet. I'll never purchase anything associated with kaws from here on out, until people start doing that, you'll continue to get treated to like ****.

I already knew KAWS was a bozo when he didnt post a instagram pic of FCFS for The kaw at the museum giving the public a chance and just reseller and plugs .Knowing he was putting pictures all week.. 2nd of all i feel bad for the 160+ people camping in the rain and not getting anything ... i went today and security had kicked me out telling me no more shoes only for the 450+.... lame release, and Bots and cheaters get the L tonight...

People that copped the shoes and merch posted, shared pics and received congrats. You post shoe pic, show some false indignation and give out info of workshop. Stiring the pot. For what?
What knowledge are you sharing?
Where do you want to take this conversation?
only pot being stired is kaws and nike....

i think even ppl with pairs like myself staying up and glued with everyone else for support, laughs, crys, and conversation is admirable and respectable = fam

Last edited by a moderator:
That museum release was cray to, people with bands 160+ did not get a pair, but they took name size number etc. and band number to get us a pair, vips were copping out :smh:
man I wouldve jumped in that VIP row hoping some vip rich ******* get mad and start a riot all together.

I already knew KAWS was a bozo when he didnt post a instagram pic of FCFS for The kaw at the museum giving the public a chance and just reseller and plugs .Knowing he was putting pictures all week.. 2nd of all i feel bad for the 160+ people camping in the rain and not getting anything ... i went today and security had kicked me out telling me no more shoes only for the 450+.... lame release, and Bots and cheaters get the L tonight...

Sry to hear that ALP - I know how you must feel.

Whole release was a 'look but don't touch' kind of drop .Nothing but advertising for egos.

as I said, I lost some respect for the man today, the work is still some crazy nice art to me. His companion and some of the special editions are out of this world.
Oh ok, I understand that perspective seeing as you were already a fan of his work prior to these shoes. Unlike some of us (me included) who just wanted these shoes and nothing more, couldn't care less about this guys art. No offense to anyone who enjoys it though.

That's how it is there. Everyone wants to feel more special than the next guy. Always wanna be 'on the list' so to speak. Chest pounding capital of the US.
Yeah I hear you on that. Everybody wanna feel like they got some level of status based on some material crap that ain't gonna mean jack **** when they lay you under that dirt. Got me ready to throw all my sneakers in the streets :lol:

the ten sneak commandments..if u aint gotta pay resale say hell no..cuz cats gon want they kicks rain, hail, sleet,snow

Did you give them your info?
yeah I did
indifferent.gif
.   how you feel about the odds that we get a pair 

Back
Top Bottom