Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

No, but people with the band wrote their info down and handed them to the people inside the museum so alledgedly we will get called for our pairs
If the actual employees wrote down the remaining band holder's names then you have a shot but if you guys just wrote down a list among yourselves then for sure not going to happen (just like the bapes nmds)

Perfect way to end this troll is to drop the klaws at 1010 tomorrow rigth after the royals drop

Lie about not knowing ppl were expecting a release.

Lie about not releasing them even though it said it would be on th site on the 31st

Lie about releasing them the day after 

Do it 
roll.gif
roll.gif

If the actual employees wrote down the remaining band holder's names then you have a shot but if you guys just wrote down a list among yourselves then for sure not going to happen (just like the bapes nmds)
People wrote it themselves and handed it to employees, it was their idea not ours, guy said we will get called for a pair but size not guaranteed. While my size would be nice I was there so long as long as I get something I don't give a flying **** what size, could be an 18 for all I care :lol:

People wrote it themselves and handed it to employees, it was their idea not ours, guy said we will get called for a pair but size not guaranteed. While my size would be nice I was there so long as long as I get something I don't give a flying **** what size, could be an 18 for all I care :lol:

Maybe you're the type of creature KAWS was trying to avoid all along

I honestly don't see what they did so wrong. He wasn't in control of the pairs on hand at the museum. You hate bots.. so they shut the site down.

Whining about any and everything.

Not to say you lying but I would assume he hooked you up with a pair? Or did he treat you like the rest of us peasants? :rofl:

I didn't get a pair but I didn't ask. That's something I'd never do. Artist give stuff out to people but you never ask.

Maybe you're the type of creature KAWS was trying to avoid all along
You spend an entire day in the rain and have them offer you a different size, what would you do? Say you're good and leave empty handed? Hell ******* no

I didn't get a pair but I didn't ask. That's something I'd never do. Artist give stuff out to people but you never ask.

Well..... next time just ask on behalf of the NikeTalk brethren, ya hear me? DO IT FUH NIKETALK!!!!! [emoji]128483[/emoji]

What a joke by Kaws. To blame the lack of transparency with the 'oh I wasn't aware!' act is so garbage. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom