Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

yup thats why yesterday I said that Gleam raffles are BS. END raffles are pretty BS too. FRENZY raffles are BS. Slang raffles are BS. Don't get me started on HBX. Lets not forget that the last raffle using Gleam for the Zebra yeezys, 1 dude won it and he had 0 social media accounts meanwhile people have tons of entries per person, 1 dude with 1 regular email entry won. 

So far, SNS raffle and SVD raffle is pretty legit with real random winners. 

y'all rather just go through this monkey ish then huh? :lol:

View media item 2392305

And yeah I know how an auction works i sell on ebay but y'all would rather support the problem of reseller and consignment shops to fill your egos then support a good kaws. ( sorry i had too)

not your fault but this interview is cringe worthy.

almost feel bad for the dude from complex he literally couldnt get anything out of him

That interview 
sick.gif
 Can't just blame the interviewer, Kaws seemed like he wasn't interested at all.

^Definitely. That interview was supposed to be the highlight of the release but from jump it became a disaster. Went from 100 to 0 real quick. I stopped watching after the first question was asked.

i was looking forward to the interview to hear his process making the shoe

but the interviewer was clearly unprepared 

very dull interview

Really seems like KAWS just did this collab because it was something to do, no real care for the product or fans of it.

The interviewer didn't do a great job but it would have been pretty dull regardless.

They did a pretty bad job denying more colorways in the fold though, probably the only good thing to come out of that video.

yup thats why yesterday I said that Gleam raffles are BS. END raffles are pretty BS too. FRENZY raffles are BS. Slang raffles are BS. Don't get me started on HBX. Lets not forget that the last raffle using Gleam for the Zebra yeezys, 1 dude won it and he had 0 social media accounts meanwhile people have tons of entries per person, 1 dude with 1 regular email entry won. 

So far, SNS raffle and SVD raffle is pretty legit with real random winners. 
I won the APB/Social Status raffle for Kaws and @singledout from here won the raffle on End for the Atmos Pack.

Well alp alp , to my defense, I study art and hearing from the artist/creator of any product; let alone Kaws at the Brooklyn museum, is a highlight in itself. But I see how it can be funny to you. I laugh as well.

Yea I mean I respect the creativity that's involved in making something but a dope shoe or item is all I look forward to, not tryna overanalyze stuff

That was a horrible interview tho nonetheless - i think we can both agree [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
theres a ps of the shoe where the outer half is black suede and the inner half if the "exposed" multi colors to replicate his exposed companions.

if they did it like that....my god.

These shoes already selling for over $1k . you're gonna hold your breath for the 0.01% chance you're actually going to get to buy @ $350? Really?

Charity auction for the remaining pairs is fair to all that actually want the shoe.

Yes, really. I'd rather a fair chance at retail than just give up and pay over a grand.

Charity auction gives some people no shot. So, you don't even know what you're taking about. It's clear to me that you don't know what the word fair means.

Was anyone in here at the UnionLA scavenger hunt today? With some help, managed to get to the site today where the clues led to and managed to get 1 of the 13 pairs they had available. Still can't believe it. So stoked!

Was anyone in here at the UnionLA scavenger hunt today? With some help, managed to get to the site today where the clues led to and managed to get 1 of the 13 pairs they had available. Still can't believe it. So stoked!
I'm interested in how this went. What were the clues? Where all did you have to go? Spread out over a large area? Tell us about it. Sounds fun.

Back
Top Bottom