Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

@Jordanfanatico would, cause they're limited
I personally would unless I can get them for cheaper. Doubt that will be the case though. It's a one of kind shoe on the best retro silhouette. Lets be real. I understand not everyone has disposable income but giving life advice on a sneaker forum is a little out there for me personally. Take that BS to a credit karma forum. FOH.

Honestly I wouldn't drop 1k for anything sneaker related. I beat my **** to the ground and it looks like an awful investment to do that. I've always think that 1k can take me in a little short trip somewhere close and that's much more valuable than stunting on the same people I cross every day, even worse when I have an office job with a formal clothing code 5 days out of 7 in the week. 
So I'll be like when I'm gonna wear those , am I ****** or what? 
There's always a more hyped/dope shoe coming this way so why not wait, I would like to own a pair of Frags, I love that shoe, but hell man I ain't dying without them 

I don't think its worth it if you're not getting rid of something to balance off the high amount of money you're spending. 

View media item 2399971

you can still wear it with pride even if you paid over retail 
laugh.gif
Not for me, no pride in wearing a $1600 shoe. I agree with riceNeggs, it's kind of ridiculous to me because after the honeymoon is over you start to realize everything else you could have done with that money.

Also, you don't even treat them like shoes anymore, you don't want to wear them to certain places because of fear of messing them up.

Last edited:
I personally would unless I can get them for cheaper. Doubt that will be the case though. It's a one of kind shoe on the best retro silhouette. Lets be real. I understand not everyone has disposable income but giving life advice on a sneaker forum is a little out there for me personally. Take that BS to a credit karma forum. FOH.
One of a kind shoe until the next limited 4 drop?

Video was going well until he compared Scoop to a getaway driver from a murder. Such a terrible analogy. The only way Scoop could be held responsible is if someone can prove hr knew DK was scamming people and still promoted it.

Which is extremely easy to do. Just look at all the screenshot this one dude has already! I'm glad all this is coming to light. I've been attacked on sneaker twitter myself for calling out a "big name" in the sneaker biz on ebay. Scoop knew EXACTLY what he was doing. He's now trying to play the "ohh I didn't know blah blah blah". I hope someone pushes hard and files a civil suit at a minimum. All you young bucks need to understand that likes and follows mean NOTHING! SMFH

Back on topic.

Any more info on the email release?

Last edited by a moderator:
Which is extremely easy to do. Just look at all the screenshot this one dude has already! I'm glad all this is coming to light. I've been attacked on sneaker twitter myself for calling out a "big name" in the sneaker biz on ebay. Scoop knew EXACTLY what he was doing. He's now trying to play the "ohh I didn't know blah blah blah". I hope someone pushes hard and files a civil suit at a minimum. All you young bucks need to understand that likes and follows mean NOTHING! SMFH

Back on topic.

Any more info on the email release?

It's over

lol @ amassing a shoe collection worth thousands yet still living with mom and dad. Things like a house and a car (most places) are necessities. Shoes are a luxury item. Get your life in order before you start dropping coin on luxury items. Anything else is hustling backwards.

lol @ amassing a shoe collection worth thousands yet still living with mom and dad. Things like a house and a car (most places) are necessities. Shoes are a luxury item. Get your life in order before you start dropping coin on luxury items. Anything else is hustling backwards.
That's because kids nowadays just want to flex for instagram.  These kids don't have their priorities straight, trying to cop shoes instead of studying and taking school seriously.  They'd rather drop 1500 on a shoe and get mad respect from their peers than save up for a car or college.  I should know, I work at a school.

That's because kids nowadays just want to flex for instagram.  These kids don't have their priorities straight, trying to cop shoes instead of studying and taking school seriously.  They'd rather drop 1500 on a shoe and get mad respect from their peers than save up for a car or college.  I should know, I work at a school.
I feel like Jordan preys on kids/people who are uneducated. Got people spending thousands on shoes they can't afford otherwise. 

I can't even begin to count how many of these conversations I've had. Distinctly recall an early line up for Sport Blue AM1s last month where a kid was bragging about how he was skipping an exam to cop his pair for a quick flip. Anyone who jeopardizes their future for a pair of shoes really need a smack to the head.

I'm by no means an old head but damn, the broken / flawed logic has me crying inside. I would rather wear a ****box GR for 5 years getting myself a good salary and be able to afford anything I want over stunting the latest Hype for a week on IG and not being able to afford rent.

Real talk, in college I couldn't afford to be a sneakerhead lol. I had to budget lol, a pair of mainly white kicks and a pair of mainly blacks! That's it! But kids these days seem richer to me, nobody I knew was dropping $1k on anything (except when those loan checks came through).

smh at the parents that allow it. Best believe my 18+ year old came home with $1500 shoes while still living under my roof I'd take them and either A) sell them or B) wear them just to make him mad. I'll be damned if i pay their necessities so they can splurge on luxuries.

laugh.gif
we go $100+ a hand in blackjack,$1600 ain't nothing [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

if u aint got no property/house and u droppin that kind of cash...u hustling backwards... jus sayin... carry on...

$100 on blackjack, $500 on elephant LV shirts, $1k+ on kicks but all these so called students don't have a car, 401k, diversified portfolio or a crib to call they own. But they "cookin" right? :rolleyes

I could never imagine buying a luxury item when I was living at home and not paying for half the mortgage and bills. My pops woulda thrown that stuff out with the quickness :lol:

If you have to contemplate making a purchase of these because they're pretty much rent or half a months rent, best just to move on. if you think the value will appreciate and try to think it's an investment, it would only matter if someone is willing to pay that new value.

Last edited:
Not pocket watching, more like judging decisions. If you're buying $1500 shoes and $500 shirts yet don't even have your own place (not saying you have to own, but at least your own rental), well then I'm going to judge you to be a ******* idiot.

^I can agree to a certain extent

Gotta keep in mind that kids do exist, not grown to live on their own or make the best decisions

But who can tell a kid who makes their own money what to do with their money

OF course the kid should save it, invest/ pay for school, but we all gotta enjoy life a lil sometimes

Unfortunately in these times kids are paying 4/5 digits for sneakers

I'm talking about spending $1,600 on a pair of shoes (for personal, not for profit) while said imaginary kid was still living with me. If they were paying their fair share then thats different, but where I'm from 18 is the typical age to move out and start your own life- they can't be living rent free and blowing money under my roof without contributing.
Be free
View media item 2399930

View media item 2400136
That's what's up. Step up and be your own man. 18 might be a little young but anyone over 25 living with they parents and not contributing needs to take some responsibility.
Man I feel like an old dude saying this **** :lol:

^I can agree to a certain extent

Gotta keep in mind that kids do exist, not grown to live on their own or make the best decisions

But who can tell a kid who makes their own money what to do with their money

OF course the kid should save it, invest/ pay for school, but we all gotta enjoy life a lil sometimes

Unfortunately in these times kids are paying 4/5 digits for sneakers
Their parents can damn sure tell them what to do with their money if the kid is still living under their roof. Shame on the parent that allows it. I'm not even judging a 20 yr kid for not saving or investing. I'm all for young fellas enjoying life. I'm just saying that getting out of mommy and daddy's house comes before buying shoes.

Back
Top Bottom