Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

update on my Ebay kaws damage box case spoke with a few reps from ebays "high value product team" they told me more than likely case wouldn't fall in my favor (go figure) so I offered the buyer a partial refund of $300 and suddenly box cover lid didn't matter, ******* prick. I'm just glad this case is over with and I won't be selling anything worth over $300 on Ebay again. this was just an update for those who were interested.

thanks for the support

So what, u getting back your shoes?

update on my Ebay kaws damage box case spoke with a few reps from ebays "high value product team" they told me more than likely case wouldn't fall in my favor (go figure) so I offered the buyer a partial refund of $300 and suddenly box cover lid didn't matter, ******* prick. I'm just glad this case is over with and I won't be selling anything worth over $300 on Ebay again. this was just an update for those who were interested.

thanks for the support
Yeah, the risk isn't worth it- especially when they take 10% anyways. Consignment is really the way to go on expensive items, and at least it wasn't a total loss for you

thanks for the support
Mini ninja at least better then a full ninja of him sending back fufu joints to you, sucks but at least you still made good bread off the kicks

typical eBay. :smh: just another reason to stop giving them business.
Yeah, until they stop giving me free listings and ban my account I'll continue using their site to setup deals- but I try my best to avoid any final value charges. That decade plus of feedback and their reach is hard to replicate elsewhere

We were had by AJ, lol the next release this happens won't be pretty.
It's still possible they call but looking worse each day, doesn't help that some 917 keeps calling me asking for someone else and then saying it's a wrong number :lol:

Yeah, until they stop giving me free listings and ban my account I'll continue using their site to setup deals- but I try my best to avoid any final value charges. That decade plus of feedback and their reach is hard to replicate elsewhere
 THIS is why I use ebay.... but I actually cancel any actual sales through the site, and just process the sale on the side, and if the buyer can't negotiate a pp invoice or gift, then I take the L. Not giving any more money to them, and they also let my perfect rating take an 8% hit because of some ******* buyer who was mad he didn't get his shoes in 2 days on the day USPS estimated... NOT ME.

THIS is why I use ebay.... but I actually cancel any actual sales through the site, and just process the sale on the side, and if the buyer can't negotiate a pp invoice or gift, then I take the L. Not giving any more money to them, and they also let my perfect rating take an 8% hit because of some ******* buyer who was mad he didn't get his shoes in 2 days on the day USPS estimated... NOT ME.

I smell bs unless by "sales" you mean 1 or 2 a year. Because ANY account that cancels 3 or more transactions goes under review. 1 or 2 more cause an account limitation. Also ebay has the right to dig through your pp transactions. Thus, when you cancel and then send an invoice. They will see the product is the same as the listing/invoice. Anytime anyone hits the BIN. I just proceed forward and ebay gets their fee.

Last edited by a moderator:
I smell bs unless by "sales" you mean 1 or 2 a year. Because ANY account that cancels 3 or more transactions goes under review. 1 or 2 more cause an account limitation. Also ebay has the right to dig through your pp transactions. Thus, when you cancel and then send an invoice. They will see the product is the same as the listing/invoice. Anytime anyone hits the BIN. I just proceed forward and ebay gets their fee.
no reason to lie

I cancelled 2 between last and this month...  you just can't write your email and phone numbers and **** like that.

Maybe their rules are more lax? I did also sell strictly through ebay initially so that could be why.

Last edited:
eBay is on the pp gig now. Not worth it unless you don't mind getting permabanned from eBay

eBay is on the pp gig now. Not worth it unless you don't mind getting permabanned from eBay
I just haven't had this experience IDK why

Ebay has had to be transparent in recent publishings about their loss of business, and I even think Stockx (hate them more than anything ever) wrote a blog about sneaker sales on Ebay going down 30% in the last few years

Maybe they're compensating by being less strict? 

Last edited:
typical eBay. :smh: just another reason to stop giving them business.
I don't necessarily disagree, however, the overall environment on eBay right now is far too pro-buyer. I have close to 17 years of feedback on eBay, close to impeccable feedback, and I try to only move stuff that isn't hyped or used on eBay. In the past year I've had to deal with one too many "it doesn't fit" or buyer not paying excuses. I'd rather just list on GOAT and wait for them to sell there then to deal with bad buyers and flakes on eBay.

I just haven't had this experience IDK why

Ebay has had to be transparent in recent publishings about their loss of business, and I even think Stockx (hate them more than anything ever) wrote a blog about sneaker sales on Ebay going down 30% in the last few years

Maybe they're compensating by being less strict? 
I know dudes who got permabanned for it and I've gotten temporary suspensions for it, even when I haven't done it :lol:
They've even called me, it will happen to you eventually

I know dudes who got permabanned for it and I've gotten temporary suspensions for it, even when I haven't done it
laugh.gif

They've even called me, it will happen to you eventually
admittedly I will just hope and pray, and when I get ****** over... I'll just keep listing on GOAT... goat really is the goat though...

Back
Top Bottom