Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

you know all 18 people that won too? I'm just saying...
I mean you can have all your theories you want, and with some places it'd be true, but you're just wrong on SS/APB. James doesn't play that. Sucks for me bc if benefit as much or more than anyone if they did but I respect how serious he is about it.

First of all we should get a pair and still be able to try for one online, unfair to put those two together

you know all 18 people that won too? I'm just saying...
I mean you can have all your theories you want, and with some places it'd be true, but you're just wrong on SS/APB. James doesn't play that. Sucks for me bc if benefit as much or more than anyone if they did but I respect how serious he is about it.
its not a theory, just a question :lol: the same way you question 23penny.

He could've got them outside of FL...

Everything was a raffle though. Even if he cashed out...first day was 1.5k and they're on the site for 1.7, down from 2k

Sole-unlimited has a fsr too.

@alp, you know if sole unlimited is legit?

How do all these reseller "consIgnment" shops have what seems to be all the released stock?

Doesn't add up.

that would be ****** up

It does look like that 
That would be a slap in the face, I hope they don't do us that dirty

Everything was a raffle though. Even if he cashed out...first day was 1.5k and they're on the site for 1.7, down from 2k

Sole-unlimited has a fsr too.

@alp, you know if sole unlimited is legit?

How do all these reseller "consIgnment" shops have what seems to be all the released stock?

Doesn't add up.
no clue, never heard of em

its not a theory, just a question :lol: the same way you question 23penny.
Yes, I question someone without a Nike account getting 20+ pairs of a shoe this limited. Maybe they bought them up at $1200 a pop and are only making a few hundred per pair. I can see that.

A lot of them sell high grade fakes. Period.

I know. I've exposed a bunch of sites.

I'm playing dumb right now cause I'm not privy to friendships in Florida.

Remember weekend drop? Exposed them for selling fake infrareds and I got so much hate...a month later, the site shut down, rebranded and shut down again.

I feel like buying a pair and comparing it to the state street pair

In for a pair 
wink.gif

I know. I've exposed a bunch of sites.

I'm playing dumb right now cause I'm not privy to friendships in Florida.

Remember weekend drop? Exposed them for selling fake infrareds and I got so much hate...a month later, the site shut down, rebranded and shut down again.

I feel like buying a pair and comparing it to the state street pair
I live in Florida. APB in Jax had a raffle for them. Shoe Gallery had some kind of art contest. Kith had a raffle. That's the only FL stores I know that got them.

I feel you. I only buy from authorized retailers because you can't really know what's going on..
No doubt. The real/fake pics on fake education IG a few days ago were scary. Thankfully mine came from an authorized retailer so I have no concerns.

Y'all really think they set aside two and a half thousand pairs for the online drop?

kaws site cant handle this

take blk bff release for example

unless he upgraded his servers

most of you will get frustrated

like if you tried to get cdg off dsm yesterday, kinda like that

I think they'll do the random as well. Automatic failure or automatic pair. 

And guessing how he is , he'll be giving some to his regulars. 

Back
Top Bottom